+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    cloudy, chilly, and rainy
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    You know what is weird, OMLB? We did not get any snow here in the northern suburbs. It has snowed about everywhere else, but we just had rain and drizzle for the last day and a half. I was wondering if it snowed in Denver or just down south and in the mountains.
    Yeah, my Mom (who lives in Fort Collins) said they only got rain, no snow. Downtown Denver's "snow" melted off pretty quick...it was more like frozen drizzle.

However!!! Did you happen to see the mountains this morning?? I looked out my window and they were a solid bright white with a sort of pink morning light on them. They were absolutely glowing. I love Colorado!

80 degrees and humid - I've ALWAYS hated humidity! I don't know why I live in the south!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey
    Here in Boston it's cold and dark. It's cold 'cause it's mid-October, and it's dark 'cause it's 10:40 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Here in Boston it's cold and dark. It's cold 'cause it's mid-October, and it's dark 'cause it's 10:40 p.m.
    Wow, Pom! What an amazing coincidence! It's dark here in Ontario too! (Cue eerie music...)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by OnMyLunchBreak
    However!!! Did you happen to see the mountains this morning?? I looked out my window and they were a solid bright white with a sort of pink morning light on them. They were absolutely glowing. I love Colorado!
    I missed them! You should have called me! Because, like, we're from the same state so we MUST know each other, right?!?! I have to say I love Colorado, too. I like having a variety of weather and four seasons- all in the same hour.

Pomeraniac, I'm not quite so far north as Longmont, and I don't think Lakewood is considered a northern suburb, though at the rate of urban sprawl it may have been when you lived here. I will PM you my city name if you like. That way you will know where to go next time you need to stalk me.

Oh, yeah, and the weather report- cool and clear. How are things on your side of town, OnMyLunchBreak?

Things are horrid here in NYC - rain rain rain. Cold Cold Cold!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Okay, it's FREEZING here in PA....it is raining in some areas, snowing in others ugh...hate this time of year....
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It was a beautiful day here in Columbus today. I took a road trip and headed south out in the country to check out the fall foilage. I should have taken my camera. It was gorgeous. I had a nice road trip listening to some of my favorite music and just getting away from all the work problems.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    If you can believe it here in Mich it's 60 and it's 12:43 am! We were in the 70's today!!It's nice and windy but a warm wind.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

+ Reply to Thread