+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

It dropped 40 degres here, too. Went from shorts and tees to thick wool sweaters in 24 hours.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    It was in the high eighties this time last week and we had to have the air on. I live in SW Mich and did not sign up for the heat so I am thrilled that it is now 43 out! Give me cool weather any day!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

cold and rainy
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The temperature dropped here too! It was like 67 this am *shocking* but will be in the mid 80's today. It's rainy right now. I saw a older guy walking downtown and I thought he was a flasher! He had on a trench/rain coat and bare legs and I was thinking oh my goodness I hope he is wearing clothes! As I passed him I did see a shirt and shorts and was like "WHEW!" lol

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    We had the first snow of the season here in Denver!!!!

It was cold and gray yesterday and started to rain like crazy. I woke up to snow this morning. It tapered off but is still nice and wintery. I just LOVE this weather.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyLunchBreak
    We had the first snow of the season here in Denver!!!!

It was cold and gray yesterday and started to rain like crazy. I woke up to snow this morning. It tapered off but is still nice and wintery. I just LOVE this weather.
    I saw that, OMLB, 'cause I still get my "Denver 7 Weather Alerts" sent to me via e-mail, even though I'm nowhere near Denver anymore!!!

I'm jealous that you've had your first snow, and I hope you get plenty more!!!

I'm in Boston, where it's just cloudy and rainy and cold; it's supposed to stay this way for at least the next five days and I'm totally okay with it. It'll be nice to leave the windows open for the Pomeranians now, rather than have them cooped up in air conditioned but stale rooms.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I saw that, OMLB, 'cause I still get my "Denver 7 Weather Alerts" sent to me via e-mail, even though I'm nowhere near Denver anymore!!!

I'm jealous that you've had your first snow, and I hope you get plenty more!!!
    Thanks Pom!!! I hope so too, no more droughts thankyouverymuch! It's pretty tame here in Denver....just wet roads. But it is wreaking havoc in the mountains (20-30 inches, parts of I-70 closed) and out east (I-70 closed that way too!). Brrrrrr!

I'm glad the puppies can get some weather relief!

You know what is weird, OMLB? We did not get any snow here in the northern suburbs. It has snowed about everywhere else, but we just had rain and drizzle for the last day and a half. I was wondering if it snowed in Denver or just down south and in the mountains.

I'm with you, though- I love the snow and rain and wintertime in general. I'm so glad I live somewhere with seasons.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    We did not get any snow here in the northern suburbs.
    NORTHERN SUBURBS??? You mean all those times I visited Denver and then asked all the women on the streets, "Are YOU JenniferInCOLORADO?" "Are YOU JenniferInCOLORADO?" were a waste??? You mean I should have been doing that in, like, Lakewood or Thornton or Longmont or someplace??? I'd have never asked anyone up in Erie, I'll have you know -- that's 'cause I'd be way too scared to ever stop in Erie.

Northern suburbs!!! Oh geez!!!

Anyway, speaking of weather, that underscores the one very amazing thing about weather in Colorado -- it could be absolutely pouring rain on one side of the city and be doing nothing on the other side. I remember back in the Flood of 1997 up in Fort Collins -- one side of town got absolutely dumped on and flooded, and the other side of town didn't.

Funny stuff, that weather.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    50 and cloudy!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

+ Reply to Thread