+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Heck, Marley, you might as well be here in lovely South Louisiana...it's 90, with a heat index of 93 (so not TOO humid) but we've got no storm clouds. We are promised (once again) that we should have a break in the heat this weekend. Of course, that's the same lie they told last week. We shall see.

Premium Member
    Yeah, it's that humidity that makes it bad. Our normal for this time of year is 70's so this is really unseasonable and maybe that's why I'm so bitchy. I hate being hot. It's actually dropped to 88 and we're in a thunderstorm watch with lots of storms poping up on radar. I love how the storm clouds look with the sun shining on them. Oh the drama...

By this time tomorrow it will only be 52 and we'll probably have the friggin furnace on.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Yeah, it's that humidity that makes it bad. Our normal for this time of year is 70's so this is really unseasonable and maybe that's why I'm so bitchy. I hate being hot.
    Same here. I'm in Canada, it's October, and I'm drenched with sweat.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    QuuuuuuEeeeeeee!

It's beautiful here; low 70's and sunny.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

After the "tropical storm otis" remnants we got here in minnesota last night, It's beautiful, if not 7 inches of rain wetter

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Same here. I'm in Canada, it's October, and I'm drenched with sweat.
    And now... it's 45 degrees, the furnace is running, and we are in a freeze warning for tonight. I'm happy though, this is way better than it being 90 and me being bitchy(er)

Hey you people up north....Keep your cold weather! Geez, we have dropped 40 degrees since Wednesday. It is now 54, raining and windy. I know, 54 isn't so bad, but when you drop from 94 to 54 in a matter of one night, it stinks.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

rain, rain, and more rain
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Premium Member
    It's a delicious, sunny 50 degrees right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Melitta
    Hey you people up north....Keep your cold weather! Geez, we have dropped 40 degrees since Wednesday. It is now 54, raining and windy. I know, 54 isn't so bad, but when you drop from 94 to 54 in a matter of one night, it stinks.
    I'm here in God's country with Melitta. A gradual change would have been nice but I'll take the cooler weather anyday!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread