+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Some serious thunder and lighting going on here. The lights went out at gymnastics a while ago so I have some candles ready to go.

Premium Member
    90 degrees today and I had to turn on the AC again. Too hot for me.

Oh its ok....just a freaking hurricaine coming my way! AHHHHHH! They have issued a mandatory evacuation for Galveston, Texas City, Friendswood (uhhh no too far from Houston....people at school and work commute from there). We are in danger of flooding. *great* The mayor of my city is encouraging businesses and schools to not have people come in starting Thursday to keep the traffic down as people will be evacuating from the more coastal cities.

Guess this means my two exams might be canceled.............eek. Not sure if this will be a good thing or a bad thing.

Premium Member
    Be careful and stay safe Glitter.

Here's my forecast for the next 2 days. Tomorrow, high of 95. Thursday, high of 69. Typical stupid Nebraska weather.

Premium Member
    91 degrees for the love of crimony. It's October. I'm in Nebraska... this is just wrong. I'm so hot I feel sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    91 degrees for the love of crimony. It's October. I'm in Nebraska... this is just wrong. I'm so hot I feel sick.
    Can I ask you to dial down the thermostat for Oct 6-9 when I'm going to be in Lincoln? PLEASE?
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder
    Can I ask you to dial down the thermostat for Oct 6-9 when I'm going to be in Lincoln? PLEASE?
    I have to suffer for 2 more days in this stupid weather and then it gets cold Wednesday.

Our forecast for Oct. 6-9 says highs in the mid 60's to lower 70's and I am only about 50 miles north of Lincoln, so you should have gorgeous weather for your visit.

Our forecast for Oct. 6-9 says highs in the mid 60's to lower 70's and I am only about 50 miles north of Lincoln, so you should have gorgeous weather for your visit.
    Thanks, I owe you one!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Premium Member
    No problem. Welcome to Nebraska

Today it's only 81 so far... but I have the AC on now so I'm in a much better mood. The humidity was the same as the temperature this morning so it took me 20 minutes just to get dressed it was so sticky out. Even after a shower you just can't get dried off. That's ridiculous, so today I am not suffering.

Premium Member
    It's 90 for the third day in a row, but the storm clouds are rolling in with some good thunder. I hope that's the cold front coming.

+ Reply to Thread