+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    absolutely gorgeous.....sun and going up to 90 degrees
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Fort Member
    Its raining
    halaluya
    Finally its raining first time in 12 months. Started about 1am and and is still drissling a bit. Might have to actually buy an umbrella last used one over two years ago
    Drought relief at last.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I think we might be getting a little break in the humidity. It's thundering and lightning to the north of us right now and if we're lucky it will be less than 70 tonight.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Premium Member
    Another thunderstorm. We had some wicked loud thunder, and I ended up with both of my scaredy-dogs under my computer desk.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    about 75į right now....humid....storms are in Mississippi and heading towards north to central Alabama....I'm worried about my South Alabamians....hope they aren't hit too hard with Tropical Storm Arlene...they still haven't recovered from the hurricanes that tore thru there last year......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan
    Real sunny. Just an hour ago, it was pouring.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I think we might be getting a little break in the humidity. It's thundering and lightning to the north of us right now and if we're lucky it will be less than 70 tonight.
    Gracie, we were getting poured on by a great big thunderstorm right about then, just north of you.

It just increased the humidity though. Today it is already 88 with a heat index of 94.

In the direct path of Arlene.

Fellow Southerners, keep your heads down...and I'll see you on the other side of this thing.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

phat! Hopefully the hurricane will weaken and you won't be affected too much.

It's cold and foggy in my neighborhood- and I'm sure it's bright and sunny on the other side of town.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Phat! Take care of yourself (and same goes to all other FoRT southerners)! Batten down the hatches and all that.

Maybe this would be a good time to take a little trip somewhere? Get out while you still can!

Sorry, probably overreacting, but being from Colorado, those things just seem very scary.
    Last edited by OnMyLunchBreak; 06-10-2005 at 03:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread