+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Currently we are at 21 F. It was -1 at 5 a.m. this morning when I went to work. That's cold enough for me.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    well, it is snowing here again. The roads are completely covered AGAIN. This is going to make one hell of a commute home. :phhht
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

So cold, a glass windowpane in my parents kitchen just decided to crack, from top to bottom. *BRRRRRRRR*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I can't believe they cancelled school today with a predicted 3-8" of snow. We just had 2 feet of snow over the weekend, so you would think we could handle a couple more inches. I'm not complaining. My dog can use the company and I need to catch up on housework and bills. My biggest worry is that when they take snow days away from my classes they add them on at the end of the school year when I have completely different students. So one group gets a condensed course and another gets too much extra work.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey
    I wish my work got cancelled 'cause it's snowing like a buggah and it took me TWO hours, from door to door, to travel 20 miles.

My dogs could use the company, too, Gutmutter, but more important, I could use their company!

Oh well, I'm safe and sound and all geared up to work, work, work. As Qboots knows, I love the snow, even though it slows down the shopping cart that I usually push around through Boston Common on my lunch breaks!

Stay warm, everyone!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Snowed over night but we didn't get as much as they said we would. We got another 1 of snow. It is actually one of the warmest days in a while.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Another 6 inches of light fluffy snow here. Weather expected to get really cold again - high tomorrow of 1. That's right 1 degree F. (And I'm supposed to go skiing with my new skis - B-r-rrr! )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

ADK, I can't imagine the weather you folks are experiencing. Yes, my name is Roseskid, and I am a weather wimp ...I'm cold when it's 50 degrees. Have fun with your new skis, though, and then share some stories with us.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Oh well, I'm safe and sound and all geared up to work, work, work. As Qboots knows, I love the snow, even though it slows down the shopping cart that I usually push around through Boston Common on my lunch breaks!
    Maybe you could take the wheels off and replace them with little skis for the remainder of the winter.

We've got sunshine today, and it's only about 10 degrees below freezing, much warmer than it has been. And the city looks so clean with the fresh white snow on everything. A few more days and it will be nasty brown slush. Yuck. :phhht
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Twenty degrees F below zero this morning when I got up.

Supposed to reach into the twenties for the weekend.

Despite the cold yesterday (a high of 8 degrees, but with wind chill to -5 in the am), I went skiing(in the afternoon, and with not one square inch of flesh showing) - not so bad, when you were out in the sun.
    My new skis :rock :quitar, by the way
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread