+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    very very cold with tons and tons of snow.....hope those that are having snow are being safe on the roads
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    We're having a touch of snow here in Boston today.

That's putting it mildly, Pom - you're under blizzard conditions by midnight as well, I believe. Stay inside and keep warm
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    We're having a touch of snow here in Boston today.
    I guess in Boston anything under 2 feet is considered "a touch", huh? I'm north of you and it's been snowing since 2PM. At least the bitterly cold temps are good for something -- the snow is light and fluffy and easier to shovel than the heavy wet stuff. :rolleyes

Hey Pom, I'm just a few miles down the road. The wind is blowing so hard it's snowing upwards. I'm 4 four miles from the water and we're expecting 30ft tidal surges.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Stay safe all of you in the winter storm. It finally feels like winter again in Texas........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamerFish
    I guess in Boston anything under 2 feet is considered "a touch", huh? I'm north of you and it's been snowing since 2PM. At least the bitterly cold temps are good for something -- the snow is light and fluffy and easier to shovel than the heavy wet stuff. :rolleyes
    Here in my little area of Michigan we had well over 12 inches of fresh snowfall between 3am last night (it was actually pretty then... now it's just a mess) and 11am when I was using my snowblower at my parents' house. I hadn't shoveled there in a couple of weeks, so they had well over 15 inches of snow. (I took out a couple of the lights that are lining their sidewalk.. heh.. so I guess I had better buy some new ones before they return in April. Oops.) The snow is definitely light and fluffy, Dreamer... isn't it great?

I've been hibernating since 1pm and it's been snowing nonstop, so I can only imagine what our totals are now. At noon the weather was 11 degrees with a -10 wind chill.

Everyone take care and be safe on the roads.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Reminder to everyone experiencing cold weather and snows - make sure your pets are inside, and check on your neighbors - especially your elderly neighbors.
    So if my neighbors are checking on me, does that make ME the elderly one? No one even brought me soup.

We're fogged in again - I don't foresee change soon.
    I sure don't envy you all who are getting all the snow!

Mass. is under siege - record breaking 3 feet of snow in Pom's neck of the woods. I'm outside the belt of hurricane force winds, but we're getting a couple feet of snow. Pom - Check in now and then to let us know you're ok!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    No one even brought me soup.

*rushes over to J.D.'s with soup*
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread