+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

You're in Ohio, angelic? Well, the calm has passed us right by, in S.W. Michigan and we're being buried!

Because Chicago and New Buffalo are literally across Lake Michigan by 80 miles, you can look out your kitchen window and see the storms coming. It's 11:00 on the dot right now and we have 5 inches on the ground.

Good luck to you in Ohio! I think you're going to need THIS ! ...or maybe THIS...
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Premium Member
    Here in eastern Nebraska we're in a wind advisory, winds right now are 30 mph with gusts of 46 mph. It's 28 with wind chill of 12, but hey... it's not snowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Here in eastern Nebraska we're in a wind advisory, winds right now are 30 mph with gusts of 46 mph. It's 28 with wind chill of 12, but hey... it's not snowing.
    Here ya go, Marleybone...have some of ours!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone

Wind is the very worst! I'll take six feet of snow, 24/7 black ice, and a power outage - just don't let the wind blow! *brrrrrrr.....shiver*

It's still not that cold here, but pea-soup foggy.

We've had about 6-8 inches of new snow since midnight and it is still snowing. Around 10F.

We are expecting anywhere from 15-24 inches of snow!

It's been raining like crazy here for the past week non stop. They said if it were cold enough for snow, we would've got 5.5 feet of it

we've just has about 12-13 inches of snow.... sun coming out now, supposed to get colder than 21, already down to 18 degrees in 20 minutes. Well that's Wisconsin..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Snow, tons and tons of snow. Blizzard, actually.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Blizzard Warning in effect from noon today until noon tomorrow. Expected to receive 18-24 inches of snow, with winds 30 mph. Its -1 F right now, but awoke to -11F (with wind chill felt like -25F - like THAT makes much of a difference ). Expected high today will be 9 F at about 9 pm tonight.

Its out first MAJOR storm of the year, so no one minds too much.

Reminder to everyone experiencing cold weather and snows - make sure your pets are inside, and check on your neighbors - especially your elderly neighbors.

Homemade French Onion Soup cooking as I type this, then off for a nice Baileys and coffee by the wood stove, then cuddling in to watch The Wizard of Oz with my daughter (it'll be her first time )

Be safe everyone!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread