+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

40 degrees with a light rain. Oh joy.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    You better grab your parka, Qboots, no doubt you'll be getting some of our weather soon. Today is minus 34, but actually minus 46 with the windchill. I had to drive my kid to the school bus stop, which is just 8 houses down.
    For the love of God, why do you people live there?????

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    it's 55 degrees here with a lot of clouds (looks like it is going to down pour any minute)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Our unseasonably warm high for the day was early in the day, 59 at 6am. It is 43 now and pouring buckets. The Maumee and Portage Rivers are nearly over their banks.

It's still warm here...and has poured all day. Suppose to get colder here real soon..yikes!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

It's been cold here. Currently -23, this morning was -31. Yesterday was so cold with the windchill.

It was 63 F today, currently 55 and raining. It's going down to mid 20's tonight.

We were supposed to get up into the 50's today but the temp was stuck at 28 for most of the day. It was foggy and there was a coating of ice on everything since we had freezing rain last night. Now, it's 32 and is supposed to get warmer overnight with more rain :rolleyes I really need to move to a warmer place -- I'm getting too old for this crap

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    It's been cold here. Currently -23, this morning was -31. Yesterday was so cold with the windchill.
    I would think that once you get down into the negative double digits windchill becomes moot. pineapple, how do you function when it's that cold?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    It rained all last night causing flood watches in some areas. Then this morning it turned to snow around 7 which made the roads slippery. Now it stopped. Hopefully, it won't start up again
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread