+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Stormy, winding, pouring rain.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    snow, ice and cold
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Okay, what the hell is wrong with the weather forecasters? I was just looking at Yahoo weather which says it's supposed to be 41/37 high/low today. It also says, however, that it's currently 28. I'm thinking they may be a little off on the low. :phhht Of course, they are also predicting rain later. I'm thinking if the temperature is off, they may have the wrong form of precipitation. Seattle shuts down when it snows. Aack.

Oh my gosh I woke up to blue skies and no rain pelting on my window...

I almost forgot what that feels like ........
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    another cold day....supposed to snow again today

Windy, occasional showers but at least we have some blue skies right now!

Hope everyone down in S. California is doing OK. My mom said it's been HORRIBLE down there! So sad to see the mudslide and all the flooding.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Hope the west coasters are drying out a bit today. My sister lives in San Francisco now and she says it's been horrible, even by her standards having grown up in storm prone South Louisiana. Here it is currently 80, mostly sunny, with clouds & rain on the way. They're promising us a couple more winter days this weekend. I'm not holding my breath. Honestly, we used to have some winter--as a kid, we'd have fires in the fireplace almost thru the entire months of December & January. Now it's a handful of days sprinkled thru December & January.

So. Californian here. The sun has actually come out today, but it's not supposed to last. They're predicting rain again later today. Where I live, everything is fine, but there are some terrible stories about mud slides, cars floating down waterways and even some deaths. Like Muduh said, don't cross heavily flooded streets. :nono
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Here in NW Ohio we had another round of freezing rain overnight with a couple of inches of snow on top of that. The kids had a two hour delay which was great fun with the exam schedule at the high school.

It is in the mid 30s now, with the temperature supposed to be rising into the mid 50s by morning. And rain.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    So. Californian here. The sun has actually come out today, but it's not supposed to last. They're predicting rain again later today. Where I live, everything is fine, but there are some terrible stories about mud slides, cars floating down waterways and even some deaths. Like Muduh said, don't cross heavily flooded streets. :nono
    Glad you're ok roseskid.

Here it's 23, freezing drizzle and a Winter Weather Advisory.

+ Reply to Thread