+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Socal here as well! Lightning & T-storms last night! Finally pouring rain on us for once! I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrazhia
    I live in Southern California and all I can say is "Thank god I have a truck!"

Last night it was like a version of mini Venice here, streets and avenues turning into rivers and right now it's still pouring down ... so yeah...thank god I have a truck.

Now my main concern is if my trashcans will float away down the streets tonight if I put them out.... tomorrow is trash day =/

That's my weather report
    When this storm hit last week, I wasn't even sure what "rain" was, but we have been experiencing a torrential downpour ever since. I can't remember the last time it rained this hard.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm sure that you flooded folks don't need my advice but I'm going to say it anyway. Be careful when you drive. You never know if the road is still there. I saw a news report tonight and an SUV made a right turn into nowhere. The whole front of the vehicle just dropped into a pit.
    I want us all here together, so as I said, be really, really careful.

It's raining... again. :phhht Then again, it's not as bad up here as in SoCal. For those of you down there, stay dry and safe.

Something is wrong with the world. It's completely dry here. We had blue sky all day. Of course, it was in the 30's all day.

The snow finaly let up here, it was sunny today with snow on the ground. Very Beautiful!

It's expected to start snowing again tommorow. This is the most snow we've had in years!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    We're expecting more sleet and ice overnight. Sorry guys, but I hope it stays north and Michigan gets most of this one.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Still raining and a little windy. I love this weather.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    Still raining and a little windy. I love this weather.
    Come on up charstar. Boy do I have the place for you to live.

Rab
    There's still snow on the ground and the sky is pretty cloudy. I love the winter sky cuz it always looks like the sun's about to rise but it's not. Temperature's are between 20-30 degrees brr.

+ Reply to Thread