+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Been quite cold the last few days...... :phhht

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    cold with snow coming down. They said to expect 3-8 inches over night
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Lots of flooding around town here. They're in the process of closing the flood gates along the Scioto River. I had to move my other car here at the complex as the storm sewers are filling up and not draining. I didn't want to take a chance.

They're predicting a snow day tomorrow and for once, I hope they're right. A full week after Christmas vacation is just too much. My students are groggy in the morning and hyper after lunch. I'm just the opposite!
    Count your blessings!

Guess what? It's raining here.

I hope that's true across the midwest. My folks are supposed to drive home to Cambridge, OH from my sister's in Chicago today. Mom has some medical tests she needs to have done tomorrow. We're having a snow day (yea!) and now that it's been called, I hope the prediction amounts are high. I just wanted the day off, not a lot of work shovelling or to be house bound all day. Ha! I'm so lazy.
    Count your blessings!

Premium Member
    -4 with 12 inches of snow

Ugh.... the snow has just started yet again.

What is normally a 35 minute drive into work was an hour and a half this morning with the accidents and the snow covering all lanes on the highway. The snow had pretty much stopped, but it just started again about 10 minutes ago.

It's freaky, too, because the ice is apparently breaking off of all of the ledges that circle this building.. or it's breaking off of the roof and falling down. All I know is that it keeps hitting our windows half way down and scaring the bejeezus out of us.

And I cannot see Canada again.

I think the snow/freezing rain has finally stopped, so it is just cloudy and 30. It is a mess out there with freezing rain on top of several inches of snow on top of freezing rain. My kids are home from school again today, as are most of the kids in the Toledo area.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    It's actualy 37 degrees right now (which is UNUSUALLY cold for Santa Cruz). But the sun is out and it's not raining!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread