+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 2089 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Fade to black

Re: Threadjack

Originally posted by phat32
    hazy,

Perhaps we should start a new thread: "Cool Stuff phat32 and hazyshadeof Like."
    Only problem with that phat, is that the only people reading it would be you and I.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Bring Me To Life Evanescence

Lately too, Audioslave Like a stone. Nice!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by Shayla
    I just deleted an entire post about how the "Magnolia" soundtrack featured into my yesterday. Anyway, I'll spare you the details and say that yesterday I unearthed my CD to listen to "Momentum."

Currently, I'm listening to Mirah.
    Shay,

I hate that with all the fires of hell (accidentally deleting a post or email that I had slaved on and was micro-seconds from posting or sending. It just disappears, and I sit there for five minutes as if it's going to return.).

Oh, and just to keep somewhat on topic, I'm listening to Bop Gun by Ice Cube and George Clinton. I challenge anyone to stay in a bad mood after getting an infusion of phunk from listening to this song.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Re: Re: Threadjack

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    Only problem with that phat, is that the only people reading it would be you and I.
    Oh, you're right, of course. I posted it mostly tongue-in-cheek, although it would entertain us, if no one else:

"...Oh, oh! I have one! I love those Kim Chee Bowl brand ramen/cup-o-noodles things!"

"Oh, or how about this? I think Tom Petty's still very cool, and Miller's Crossing is one of the all-time underrated movies!"
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Fade to black
    You know what. Do it. We'll just amuse ourselves!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by phat32
    Shay,

I hate that with all the fires of hell (accidentally deleting a post or email that I had slaved on and was micro-seconds from posting or sending. It just disappears, and I sit there for five minutes as if it's going to return.).
    Oh, no...really, I've not lost a post yet. I select text and hit ctrl-C before previewing or sending a post. Seriously, I just chose to delete that one. It was more than anyone needed to know

Do you ever find that your online "stranger" friends ("friends"?) know more about you than anyone else?

Every so often I get an injection of sodium pentathol and get a bit blabby, and then regret it.

Currently, I'm listening to the buzz of the fridge and the whirr of the space heater.

...And the ticker tape spewing forth from my chest cavity.

Error...error...

Fade to black
    Shayla, you never fail to amuse me.

"You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate

Angel - Robbie Williams

+ Reply to Thread