+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 2089 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152921425421042 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Fade to black
    I'm kinda digging "Hurt" by Johnny Cash right now (never been a big fan of Cash) - but this song is best enjoyed watching the video. I still love the NIN version (original ) of this song.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Fade to black
    Please say Phat, that you aren't listening to "Drift Away" because you particularly enjoyed Mr. Clarks performance. Uncle Kracker just released a version of this song with Dobie providing guest vocals.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Fade to black
    By the way, one of the freakiest videos ever is Sigur Ros, "Untitled #1" - I can't tell you how much I love it, and the song.

I'm currently listening to Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey. After posting my last post in the 'Songs which put you in a happy mood' thread, I rushed off to my room and got my Walkman (I have Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits on tape).

<i>Gimme your love, gimme your love</i>

Clocks by Coldplay
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Lady Marmalade - All Saints cover.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I can, by Nas

This song is cool!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Out of Touch - Hall and Oates

I love this song... I can sing it over and over...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

"Best of Me" by The Starting Line

FORT Fogey
    originally posted by phat
    Thanks to Corey Clark on AI, I've had this song stuck in my head for days, and the only way to get rid of it is to listen to the song over and over and OVER until it's done.
    You are so funny, phat!

Does it count if I say that earlier today I was listening to my own homemade CD by Supergrass and I was at Track 9 - "Strange Ones" and Track 10 - "Mansize Rooster" (what could that possibly mean?)

+ Reply to Thread