+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 2089 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

"Crush" - Jennifer Paige

Christmas music.

Oh - and some MORE Christmas music.

Currently there is a Jingle Bells song on that sounds like it's been sped up 10 times.

Shoot me, please.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

You'll have to get someone else to shoot you, Miss F. I like having you around too much to do that.

Lost Cause by Beck

Good guitar part, good song.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Tempted by Squeeze

Pretty old song to be on an "Adult Alternative" station on Internet Radio, doncha think?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Tori Amos, Past the Mission bootleg

Mysterious Ways by U2

You Can Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker

RrrorroororrooowwwwrrrRR!

I love that song, Paulie. Makes me think of the Full Monty.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Makes me think of 9 1/2 Weeks.

OMG! The local radio station just played a song called "Walkin' Round in Women's Underwear". It's sung to the tune of "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland". I was halfway into it before I realized what they were saying! Hysterical! I wish I could remember some of the lyrics. It was terrific.

+ Reply to Thread