+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Name Your Favorite Fast Food

Name Your Favorite Fast Food

What is your favorite fast food? I would have to say mine is Wendy's. I love it! The super value menu is awesome and i can get so much food inexpensively! MY favorite are their Fries and i dip them into their frosty. Anyone else do that?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm right there with you Toby..my fave is Wendy's also!!! To me, they have the absolute best fries and I love the fact that I can get a baked potato in the place of fries if I want too!

I don't always stick my fries in the frosty but I have before! And I love the new vanilla frosties!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    I agree with you both on Wendy's; it's my favorite fast food, too.

I love their salads and baked potatoes. I almost never add dressing or "junk" to it, and it's a great, fast way to eat good stuff on the run.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I have to agree with you guys. Love Wendy's spicey chicken sandwich and their fries
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I generally don't eat fast food, but when I do, it's definitely a single with cheese, no tomato or onions from Wendy's!! YUM

I also love Planet Wings, but I'm not sure it's a national chain.
    http://www.planetwings.com/

Yeah, Wendy's has to be one of my favorite fast food places. I LOVE IT! There is a fast food place I miss so very very much: Ole Mole. I think that was the name of it... but they had AWESOME chicken tacos. They were soooooooo good. Also, I am angry at Burger King for getting rid of the Chicken Whopper. And same with Taco Bell for getting rid of the yummy tomatillo salsa in the quesadillias and replaced it with a nasty jalepeno sauce (which somebody who actually WORKS there said that nobody liked).

Oh yes, and Arby's potatoe cakes. They're like giant tater tots of yumm!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I don't usually eat fast food, but my ideal, unhealthy meal would me a chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell. Fries with ketchup from Wendy's and an M&M or Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen. If I ever got that I would probably consume all of the calories, sodium and fat I needed for at least a week, but I would eat it all.

I also love Wendy's hambugers. In college I would order a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich, fries and a frosty almost every week.

My favorite is Taco Bell. But for breakfast which is rare the whole family loves sausage egg mcmuffins.

Taco Bell!

i usually get crunchwrap supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2166694;
    Yeah, Wendy's has to be one of my favorite fast food places. I LOVE IT! There is a fast food place I miss so very very much: Ole Mole. I think that was the name of it... but they had AWESOME chicken tacos. They were soooooooo good. Also, I am angry at Burger King for getting rid of the Chicken Whopper. And same with Taco Bell for getting rid of the yummy tomatillo salsa in the quesadillias and replaced it with a nasty jalepeno sauce (which somebody who actually WORKS there said that nobody liked).

Oh yes, and Arby's potatoe cakes. They're like giant tater tots of yumm!
    OH no, they didn't!!! That was my all-time favorite, but its been a couple of months since I've had one because their drive-through is always closed. Guess I should have just gone in.

I suppose I need to pick a new favorite then... Well I guess it will have to be Taco Time, not sure if their just in Canada, but they are miles better than Taco Bell IMO, and they have tator tots instead of fries

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast