+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Where would you rather be right now?

Where would you rather be right now?

Are you at work, dreaming about getting home and settling into your favorite chair?

Are you at home, in that favorite chair, but damn it - you want to be on a beach sipping a margarita?

Are you on a beach sipping a margarita, but damned if you wouldn't rather be playing chess in a New York City park?

Do tell.

Me, I'm at home and thankfully nice and cool with the a/c, but if I could be anywhere, I'd really rather be back in Maine, which I visited a month or so ago. It was really beautiful there.

I just want to go home to be with my doggies! in 30 minutes from now, I'll be heading home.

I want to be with my sweetie. If I tell you anymore, it will be TMI.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I wish I were at my cabin right now! I've been up this year, but there was a forest fire less than two miles away so I didn't stay.

Now that the fire is out, I'd like to make a weekend trip--I haven't stayed up there in years.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I like the margarita idea, but NOT on the beach. It's weird; I've lived by the beach all my life, and I'm afraid of the ocean, and I don't like sand. I know. . .I'm a freak. BUT set me up on a chaise lounge, next to the pool, with some poolside service (preferably a hunky cabana boy) and I'm all over that.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Black Belt Beauty KarateGirl1387's Avatar
    This may sound strange, but I'd honestly rather be back at school/on campus 'cause I miss everyone terribly! Either that or down in Iowa visiting some very dear friends of mine
    "Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire."

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I'd rather be sailing. With a margarita in hand. Cool tunes. Not a soul in sight. *sigh*
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Nowhere today - I got a dozen roses from my hubby (for our 15th "dating" anniversary), my daughter is loving her new baby food variety and my other daughter is loving her soccer camp this week. Life is good.

Ask me tomorrow and my answer could be quite different

I'd rather be at the north pole with a sled dog team. My god it's hot today.

Mush!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ice skating - it's addicting! I hadn't been in a while, then skated at a birthday party for one of my daughter's friends, and now I'm just going to have to go again soon.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast