+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Where would you rather be right now?

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Somewhere on a beach with warm clear water, a cold drink in hand, lying next to my sweetie. No worries.
    Funny, that's where I just came from...Not so bad but I'd like to be in the mountains hiking up a roaring creek to a plunging waterfall covered in moss. The trail would be covered with a canopy of trees and the sunlight would be dappled.
    Amadeus

amadeus: Come on up to the Rocky Mountains...we got plenty of that...and possibly SNOW on the way too!

I'd like to be sipping a hot toddy at the Willow Stream Spa in the Banff Spring Hotels in Banff. But I didn't win the lottery
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

At the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. I didn't get a ticket.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I'm so happy where I'm at right now. I'm working on this computer PLUS catching up here and stuffing my face with junkfood with a beautiful cool breeze blowing in the window with the sun shinin and the birdies singin . And I'm still in my bathrobe and I LOVE IT.

Haven't had a good ole lazy day in a LONG time...............it's so nice to be content in the moment eh? <---that is so goofy lookin lol

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    At the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. I didn't get a ticket.
    aw my cousin loves them. next time they come around maybe.

I Is Stephanie
    I would rather be in NYC... Of course it would have to be Thanksgiving weekend, at night, with the Rockefeller plaza all lit up and carolers in the background... OK now I REALLY want to be there!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I would love to be in a Las Vegas hotel suite right now, watching tv while relaxing and sipping a pina colada. Aah.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Somewhere on a beach with warm clear water, a cold drink in hand, lying next to my sweetie. No worries.
    I live like 5 minutes away from the beach. You just described my everyday life except for the worries part. Haha.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

on vacation somewhere warm and quiet... with my man. we haven't had chances to stop and enjoy our times together. we're ALWAYS busy. boo... Society should give each other a break... and allow us time to "eat a cookie!"
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    At home, eating then napping in my nice bed, before getting ready for the TOOL concert tonight.

As it is, I'm at work, cold, sleepy and in need of lunch, and I'm going to have to rush home and get ready.
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread