+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What are you craving right now?

Blueberry pancakes smothered in butter and syrup.
    That is what I am going to make for breakfast tomorrow morning.
    Come on over - I will make enough for everyone!

Premium Member
    Ana Bannana's fresh from the oven molasses cookies. (see What are you eating or drinking thread. )

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Blueberry pancakes smothered in butter and syrup.
    That is what I am going to make for breakfast tomorrow morning.
    Come on over - I will make enough for everyone!
    I was coming in here to say chocolate chip cookie dough but now I want Ana's blueberry pancakes!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    I think we're all coming to Ana's house.

I'm craving all my fat and sugar rich favourite foods as I've just started a diet. Seriously I've eaten such rubbish over the last few months that it's a question of enough is enough. None of my clothes fit me and I went for a walk in an effort to get more fit and had to stop and rest a few times. That was scary. Hope to lose at least 2 stone, maybe 3. Got my holiday in July to aim for, so hopefully my willpower will get me there!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Lately, I've developed a weird craving for mango. I just can't get enough of it. It makes me laugh, because it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine ends up in bed with Jerry because she's had a particularly ripe and delicious mango I usually crave fatty/salty foods like potato chips or pizza, so it feels nice to crave something that's actually good for you for a change.

Belfastgirl, good luck with your diet. I've lost 40 lbs over the course of the last year and a half without feeling deprived or hungry, so it's definitely doable. Be patient and consistent, and before you know it, all your clothes will fit you perfectly again
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

?[QUOTE=geek the girl;1738868]Lately, I've developed a weird craving for mango. I just can't get enough of it. It makes me laugh, because it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine ends up in bed with Jerry because she's had a particularly ripe and delicious mango I usually crave fatty/salty foods like potato chips or pizza, so it feels nice to crave something that's actually good for you for a change.

Belfastgirl, good luck with your diet. I've lost 40 lbs over the course of the last year and a half without feeling deprived or hungry, so it's definitely doable. Be patient and consistent, and before you know it, all your clothes will fit you perfectly again [/QUOTE

Geekthegirl, don't mean to freak you out, but last time I craved something healthy, I was pregnant! And...how did you lose 40 pounds?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post

Geekthegirl, don't mean to freak you out, but last time I craved something healthy, I was pregnant! And...how did you lose 40 pounds?
    You know, it was the same thing with my mother when she was pregnant with me. All she'd eat was fruit. Okay, I'm officially freaking out now.

As for the weight loss, I did it the slow, "boring" way: Permanent life style change (no more junk, plenty of nutritious food on regular hours) and lots and lots of walking. (I've probably walked around the globe at least once by now!)
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I'm craving the 4th season of America's Next Top Model

I am so craving chocolate right now. My usual trick of drinking coffee to curb the craving is not working.

+ Reply to Thread