+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 633 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

Good luck JD!

I'm having a "Java Cow" (from the local farm stand/ice cream stand): double strength iced coffee with coffee ice cream, blended to creamy perfection and packing quite the jolt
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Dinner: grilled strip steak with british HP(brown) sauce, minted peas, and a fresh baby spinach salad with hard boiled egg, cheese, red onion, and ciabatta bread croutons, dressed with honey mustard. Water.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Eggplant Parmesan
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Premium Member
    Rib-eye steak and caramelized onions. I lit the grill just as they announced a severe thunderstorm warning... and I got the steaks off just as the rain was starting and a few minutes before the hail started. Then I was here in the FORT so I burned some of the onions. It's still yummy though.

FORT Fogey
    I had to run a ton of errands after work so I just now finished a huge Dunkin' Donuts coffee that I bought to get me through those errands.

Now I'm about to pour a cup of homemade coffee to get me through The Bachelor.

The caffeine doesn't affect me at all; I'll be sound asleep by 10:15 p.m.!!!

J.D. -- GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

And marybethp -- Congrats on enduring that pain in the butt procedure!!! I'm glad it's finally behind you now!! (Sorry for all the bad jokes, mare, but I can't help it -- heck, even my smilie, which says cheek, is a pun!)

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Thanks for the well-wishes everyone! Surgery went fine - hopefully I'm done now and have a nice, straight, shiny white smile! I have a wonderful dentist who loads me up with valium then does his best to limit the pain.

However, I'm downing a vanilla bean/diet coke float right now - about my fourth in the last 8 hours. Like Marybeth said, you don't realize how much you like food until you can't have it! Hopefully soon I'll be posting "a big ole greasy bacon burger, onion rings and the most oooey-gooey dessert I can find!"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Black coffee and a coffee cake muffin
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Hope you're feeling better JD!

Right now I'm savoring a nice "single-bean chocolate" of Ecuadorean dark. Actually, I went to a really neat exhibit at a museum this weekend, which was all about chocolate: from its birth as cacao to its cultural history. I learned so much, and best part: they had tastings, like a European chocolatier who had a beautiful chocolate fountain, flowing rich milk chocolate to enrobe fresh fruit, to a local artisanal chocolate company serving traditional spicy Mayan hot chocolate! Yum yum yum.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Okay, I can't get off my chocolate kick. I'm now savoring a rich bar of Scharffen Berger pure dark chocolate (60%).

I'm just having so much fun learning to appreciate chocolate the way some people do wine and coffee. I was never a huge connoisseur of those things (although here's a tip, the Scharffen Berger pairs well with a red dessert wine), but I am really getting into chocolate.

Annnd I am starting to get a good buzz off all this!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fan
    Welcome to the choc-aholic club then... not a situation when chocolate can't help.

I'm drinking a Mocha Iced Latte with EXTRA mocha and sugar. Mmmmmmmmm

+ Reply to Thread