+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 632 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

Interestingly, I never seem to be eating or drinking anything when I stumble across this thread. Every time I see it I think to myself, "I need to drink more water". And then I wander off into another thread and forget all about my need for hydration. I'm so bad at remembering to drink fluids of any kind. Many days I'll have a small glass of milk with dinner or a drink after work, and that will be my only liquid of the day.

A little pecan pie and a Smirnoff Ice. What a combo!
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    A little pecan pie and a Smirnoff Ice. What a combo!
    Damn hillbilly.

Sure, Scott, but over Halloween, it was a Reese's Peanut Cup and Corona Light. Now, that's hillbilly, my friend.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Should have been a Moonpie. Now that goes with a Corona.

I thought hillbilly would be more roasted roadkill accompanied by a beverage that comes out of a jug with X's on it.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I don't like any food with marshmallows in it, Scott.

SFG, @ jug with X's

I'm snacking on mango slices covered in lime and chili powder. Anybody else eat this? I love the contrast of the sweet with the spicy.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I'm snacking on mango slices covered in lime and chili powder. Anybody else eat this? I love the contrast of the sweet with the spicy.
    Fresh mango slices or the kind that comes ready-to-eat in a packet bought at Chinatown?

Savoury and sweet really does work well. As anyone who puts salt on their grapefruit or likes chocolate-covered pretzels can attest to.

Normally nothing, but today I got a serious case of the chills at work so I came home and brewed a pot of coffee.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread