+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 632 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165565 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

Snacking on some flaming hot cheetos with limon.

Char! I'm thinking of some tea before bed, maybe my favorite vanilla chai.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Snowy, you sound like my late Aunt Margie. When the family was together for holidays when I was growing up she was always telling me "Eat, girl you need to put some meat on your bones." Unfortunately she accomplished this by smothering my pumpkin pie with whipped cream... the real, homemade stuff since Cool Whip hadn't been invented yet. It's good that more people are pushing healthy eating, I'm definitely listening! *puts down Rice Krispie treat made with Fruity Pebbles*
    Awww, I'm glad I could remind you of your dear aunt, Marleybone. I'm with Aunt Margie in that I'll go for the real, homemade whipped cream over the mystery "whipped topping" any day--it's better for you because the ingredients are natural, there's dairy, and at home you can control the amount of sugar or anything else that goes in. See, Aunt Margie was right after all...and I bet you anything she's up in Heaven passing around pie to all the other angels.

I'm only so adamant about healthy eating now because bad eating habits early in life caused a host of health problems for me, and I'm not even thirty yet! I'm hoping by the time I enter the next decade of my life, I'll have put my health in turnaround--and I want all my family and friends (including my FORT friends) to know how great it feels to eat real, nourishing food too!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

well I'm headin to the doc tomorrow for a root canal (hate it)

drinking coffee period. I'm so hungry now!!

I think for a reward for not cryin my head off over this pain I'll go have a big lobster dinner with steak.......

Sounds good, JamiLee! Hand me a bib too, I love the Surf 'n' Turf! Good luck with your root canal tomorrow.

I'm drinking water with lemon, and just had a piece of fritatta and am now munching on a spinach salad with a parmesan vinaigrette.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

oOoOo tasty snowflakegirl! i am drinking what i am pretty much always drinking. a coke 50/50. its either that or good ole h20. *yawn* we need a wider selection of beverages. i mean, we have beer, but i am 13!! lol

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Grape Propel. And I'm out of lortabs, but not out of the pain and misery of the oral surgery (I'd be grateful for a mere root canal right now. Huh? No I wouldn't, that was just stupid, sorry, root canals are no fun either). So just the propel. *sigh*

I hope your mouth feels better soon JD! I am drinking a glass of chocolate milk, and eating nothing....

Hope you're feeling better, J.D.! *hugs*
    Im drinking a cup of hot tea right now.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    i am about to eat a plate full of porkchops.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I am drinking coke mixed with vanilla coke. its kind of a wierd combination. but it tastes pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread