+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 633 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163563 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

Usual cup of morning here.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Chai Tea.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Oh my goodness, I'm sorry I was so rambling and sanctimonious last night (I could have just easily said it in one sentence: It's not that I don't eat "bad" things anymore--in fact I discovered spicy hot Cheetos Astroids over holidays--I just try to eat more good stuff). I blame it on the shiraz!

Just drinking water at the moment. It's almost lunchtime, so we're warming up some chicken and cheddar broccoli soup.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oops, my intention wasn't to worry anyone. Thanks for your words, SnowflakeGirl (270 - oh my God, that's frightening!) They convinced me to get up and get lunch, and then there was a fire in the building, so I guess the higher powers didn't want it to be this time. Anyway, carry on, folks...

Supper time - chicken and dressing casserole.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    a Real Coke

water

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I'm writing this long-winded post because I worry for you, and I know you're young and probably very busy with school and life, but it's never to early to watch your health. Luckily cereal, provided it's not Count Chocula (damn it, I used to love Count Chocula), should have some nutritional value, and miso soup should have some soy--but do try to pick up a salad from a deli for lunch, or go with your friends for sushi, something fun and nutritious at the same time. Don't skip meals! If I were near you, I'd probably be trying to feed you all the time, like a nervous hen or a Jewish mother: Eat, eat...you're skin and bone!
    Snowy, you sound like my late Aunt Margie. When the family was together for holidays when I was growing up she was always telling me "Eat, girl you need to put some meat on your bones." Unfortunately she accomplished this by smothering my pumpkin pie with whipped cream... the real, homemade stuff since Cool Whip hadn't been invented yet. It's good that more people are pushing healthy eating, I'm definitely listening! *puts down Rice Krispie treat made with Fruity Pebbles*

Coffee
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Red tea...too strong...must wander off to find sugar...
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread