+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

I don't, but I salsa them.

FORT Newbie
    i never do that, maybe i will try it! sounds good!

I don't personally ketup my eggs but several people I know do. My problem( if you can call it that) is I put ketup on my french toast. My hubby is totally grossed out by that. Now I only use it at home because hubby says he won't sit with me if I do it in public.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by catmom3 View Post
    I don't personally ketup my eggs but several people I know do. My problem( if you can call it that) is I put ketup on my french toast. My hubby is totally grossed out by that. Now I only use it at home because hubby says he won't sit with me if I do it in public.

Hmm, I should try that as I don't like syrup. So when I get french toast or pancakes, I have to eat them "dry" so I usually don't eat them. I'll try the ketchup on them.

And then everyone including the servers go: YOU DON'T LIKE SYRUP???? like I just said I hate puppies and kittens and babies.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Premium Member
    myrosiedog - what do you put on it then? I know people who like jelly on their french toast instead of syrup.

A big cup of hot mandarin orange flavored green tea
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

A cup of

myrosiedog: to add to the scrambled eggs discussion, YES, definitely ketchup. And sometimes on hash browns if they're really dry. Other than a hamburger, meatloaf or with french fries, I don't ketchup anything else. Like some people I know HAVE to have ketchup on everything they eat; chicken, beef, sandwiches. I could, however, eat sour cream on almost anything though.

And french toast is great with jams, jellies, whip cream and strawberries, and oh yes. My fav. Ice cream and chocolate sauce... No, wait... That's for waffles

gabriel: Salsa sounds really good too. I did put my recent olive/roasted red papper tapenade on my eggs and that tasted great!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm having a Rice Krispie treat.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Trader Joe's Stuffed Pasta with Trader Joe's Tomato and Garlic Spaghetti Sauce, Tuna, and some sharp cheddar cheese.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Pizza rolls....

And in regard to myrosiedog's unofficial poll...I, myself, cannot stand eggs but my brother basically has eggs with his ketchup!!! But him (and his son) also eat ketchup with anything and everything.

I,too, like jams and jellies on my french toast or waffles sometimes rather than syrup.

Someone mentioned putting salsa on their eggs...I put salsa on my baked potatoes!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread