+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    A dark chocolate peanut butter bucket from the Chocolate Factory. and a Sprite. And I'm one happy camper right now.

I had a piece of whitestone pizza with garlic and broccoli. Hubby's been experimenting with making pizza dough from scratch. He wants to replicate the NY taste he grew up on.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    A dark chocolate peanut butter bucket from the Chocolate Factory. and a Sprite. And I'm one happy camper right now.
    HELL yeah, that's sounds to die for.

I still haven't eaten yet today... my stomach's just been too upset.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hope you're feeling better now, Jewelsy! Im drinking the usual morning coffee.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Trying to finish up all my chocolate. I'm reading that I should be eating a seriously healthy diet now. Yuck.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams
    I'm sorry.. but this comment just tickles me pink. Can't help but races my mind to the gutter. *giggles to self*

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Thank you...I just spewed my Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper all over the screen...
    I'm guessing my mind wasn't in the gutter alone then...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Hubby's been experimenting with making pizza dough from scratch. He wants to replicate the NY taste he grew up on.
    Hhhm, I'm distracted now, Snowy, thinking of all the different kinds of different smells (e.g., car exhaust, rotten garbage, rat doo-doo, etc.) that he may want to introduce to the kitchen to get that perfect "NY taste". . . .

As for me, I just started my big pitcher of water. I've had only two cups of coffee today so I'm about to go fix that!!

FORT Fan
    I haven't had anything just yet... On my way to work I'll be stopping for a large mocca iced Latte with extra sugar. I need a jump start to my day.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    cup of coffee
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

A delicous apple and a Diet Coke.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread