+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 632 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    The candies and cookies and muffins sound real good, but I'm sipping on my "wonderful" diet caffeinefree Mountain Dew! God, I miss the original Mountain Dew (in the bottle with the fruit pulp that you shook before you opened the bottle!)
    That sounds like Ski, a soda made by Double-Cola.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Diet Coke, Propel chaser. And Skittles. I'm trying to give them up, honestly. I've tried the patch, the gum, and hypnosis. And still - the Skittles always win. Skittles always lead to bad things. Like rapping.

nothing is like a nice cool home-made (bought from a store) lime juice on a crazy hot sweaty day like today!~
    realitytvbites!

hot right now
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Just made a two-egg omlette with honey ham, sauteed onions, and swiss cheese, with one slice of wheat bread toast on the side. Yummy!!!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I love seasonal foods...fiddlehead ferns in late spring, asparagus, strawberries, and watermelon in season. Right now I'm enjoying Clementines and chestnuts that I roasted last night in a skillet (not together). I cut an X in the shell and let 'em roast. Yum.
    Count your blessings!

YOU guys are making me reaaaaaallllllly hungry....

*tummy noises*
    realitytvbites!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I love seasonal foods...fiddlehead ferns in late spring, asparagus, strawberries, and watermelon in season. Right now I'm enjoying Clementines and chestnuts that I roasted last night in a skillet (not together). I cut an X in the shell and let 'em roast. Yum.
    Gutmutter, sorry for the stupid question, but what is a fiddlehead fern and what is a Clementine (as in "Oh my darlin", or something else? )

By the way, I just ripped into my daughter's stash of malted milk balls with a big glass of milk. I am just a sugar junkie....gotta do something about that!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I'm having a nice big mug of hot cocoa with fresh whipped cream on top! Delish!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    peanuts out of the jar.

+ Reply to Thread