+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you drinking (or eating) right now?

Sugar Free Raspberry Jello Cup. They really help with the cravings for sweets.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Please, please, don't drink and drive, peeps.

But by all means -- feel free to drink and type!!!!

I'm drinking my second Diet Mountain Dew in 10 minutes. I'm just hoping to drink enough caffeine to keep me awake until I'm all ready to go to sleep in about five minutes.

Premium Member
    Sugar Free White Chocolate pudding made with skim milk.

Pom: Got Caffeine?

Just water. No ice this time.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Pom: Got Caffeine?
    Through my network of hidden cameras I was able to get a picture of Pom as she was getting ready for bed.

Premium Member
    Unk. Too bad you couldn't find a picture like this of a Pomeranian all wired on caffeine.

I just had shredded wheat with ground flax seed, skim milk and fresh mango. No caffeine though.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Through my network of hidden cameras I was able to get a picture of Pom as she was getting ready for bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Unk. Too bad you couldn't find a picture like this of a Pomeranian all wired on caffeine.

You guys slay me -- but THANKS 'cause I really needed the laugh today (my Pom had to go to the vet today unexpectedly -- I will post in Pet Lovers thread later tonight).

I'm laughing about this whole caffeine thing, UNK, 'cause I must have been tired when I posted about the caffeine last night. I just wandered in here today to post that I'M DRINKING COFFEE RIGHT NOW and then I noticed all this hub-bub about my little caffeine additction.

As you Recipe lovers know, I've been drinking coffee since third grade. A funny thing happened when I was in college -- a huge lab full of organic chemistry students all donated to me the caffeine they'd extracted from tea leaves in one of our week-long lab experiments -- I came to my lab bench one day and I had sample after sample of pure caffeine waiting for me. That cracked me up, 'cause I hardly knew any of those other people, but they knew enough about me to know that I'd gladly accept their caffeine!!!

So anyway, yeah, back to the topic: I'm sucking down my 8th or so cuppacoffee of the day. Of the morning, actually.

FORT Fogey
    It's me again, 3 hours later.

I'm drinking yet more coffee and for lunch I'm having "Irish Delight" -- a potato.

Just finished a Diet Cherry Coke
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

A "sunset martini" as I saw on Rachel Ray's $40 a Day--one part pineapple juice, one part raspberry-flavored vodka, splash of triple sec, splash of grenadine.

+ Reply to Thread