+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anybody know what resturant Jeffrey was at???

FORT Newbie

anybody know what resturant Jeffrey was at???

On tonight's show what italian resturantin Miami florida was Jeffrey at???, Help!!! I live in plam beach florida, and that italian resturant looked Great!!!, Any body know??? Thanks...

VitaMan
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvette76
    On tonight's show what italian resturantin Miami florida was Jeffrey at???, Help!!! I live in plam beach florida, and that italian resturant looked Great!!!, Any body know??? Thanks...
    That was Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables (Miami). Here's some more information:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/...6-17/cafe.html

I haven't been there, but it's not far from work.

FORT Newbie
    You may want to know that the chef you see on that episode cooking for Chadarow is currently in Rocco's restaurant in New York. He is "guest cooking" for the rest of the month of July now that Rocco is officially booted out. So, if you go to Randazzo's anytime in the next few weeks, Randazzo is not likely to be there.

VitaMan
    Quote Originally Posted by reddperc
    You may want to know that the chef you see on that episode cooking for Chadarow is currently in Rocco's restaurant in New York. He is "guest cooking" for the rest of the month of July now that Rocco is officially booted out. So, if you go to Randazzo's anytime in the next few weeks, Randazzo is not likely to be there.

Well, I'm sure that the recipes remain the same and that the food is being cooked by the same crew as always...but thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread