+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/5 Show Discussion Finale

I Was having a lot of friend with my friend, and then went to a bachelor party... I just realized that I missed the show!!

BUT, a everyone else is saying: I guess I didn't miss much.
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

Well I really enjoyed season 1, but season 2 was an entirely different kettle of fish. Basically just 2 guys having a pi$$ing contest.

It's nice that after 6 months of losing money, they finally turned a bit of a profit. But Jeffery didn't handle that correctly, in my opinion. To just gather the staff, and make the announcement as if Rocco was only another staff member. Jeffery should have told Rocco about the upswing first, and let Rocco be the one to inform his staff about the financial improvement. But no, Jeffery wanted all the glory, and to suggest that it was due to the managers that he brought in. Jeffery may be good with money, but he's not a 'people person'.

And after Rocco has come up with the idea of just getting out of that place, and starting a smaller 'Mom & Pop' place, Jeffery offers to buy him out. Why doesn't Rocco jump at the chance? Because it was Jeffery who suggested it, and not him. :rolleyes What a couple of babies.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Season 2 was disappointing because it was too much Rocco and JC, not enough about the "real" employees.

Rocco and JC make the perfect pair. Both have low self-esteem, poor communication skills (enough of the bumbling--say what you want!) and can't function unless they surround themselves with people who will build up their egos. For Rocco these people are Mama and his adoring fans. For JC--his managers and that "shrink" that was on last night.

One question. Why did Rocco, Mama and girlfriend spend the night in the restaurant?

FORT Newbie
    Hi Everybody ~ This is my first post. I really liked to watch The Restaurant. Unfortunately, I could relate to many of the same problems that happen in the work place. Gossip, poor management, unfair decisions, etc. I do want to make one comment. Does anyone else think that the theme song is off key? I'm sorry but this song sounds as if it is being made up as they go along. Terrible -- but I liked the show.

to the FORT, Winter.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bflyalpha
    Season 2 was disappointing because it was too much Rocco and JC, not enough about the "real" employees.

Rocco and JC make the perfect pair. Both have low self-esteem, poor communication skills (enough of the bumbling--say what you want!) and can't function unless they surround themselves with people who will build up their egos. For Rocco these people are Mama and his adoring fans. For JC--his managers and that "shrink" that was on last night.

One question. Why did Rocco, Mama and girlfriend spend the night in the restaurant?

By the way, they spent the night at the restaurant to show their "dedication" to the restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12