+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 5/29 show discussion*** spoilers

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    echos wickeds sentiment....:yeah

FORT Fan
    bye museum and wicked--we have shared someting awful together....

night prima...I get first view every week...its rough...but usually wenders shares honors

walks out mumbling my brain hurts.....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2

And can't he come up with any other adjectives other than "retarded"... Third grade called, they want their vocabulary back.

Hah! That reminds me of how timely old George Costanza's quote would be right about now (remember this one?): HEY ROCCO, THE JERK STORE CALLED, AND THEY'RE OUT OF YOU!!!

(Where's George when we could use him right now?)

FORT Fogey
    I remember that one wicked... and to think I could have gotten more enjoyment out of watching that episode four times in a row than watching two new episodes of this trainwreck....

Well, tonight was very frustrating. This restaurant is just going in a downward spiral. Rocco was stupid. I mean, I don't agree with him firing Tony right there, necessarily. But, he should have talked with Jeffrey. Also, if he's executive chef, he can't be flirting with he ladies up by the bar. Things just don't work that way. Jeffrey and Rocco are very immature in their partnership. I can't believe they own this business together. This is an example of how to not handle things.

FORT Newbie
    I cant believe you guys wasted 8 pages chatting back and forth abotu everything that happened on the show. This isn't a chat room, it's a message board. Other people shouldn't have to wade through 50 1 line posts to find anything interesting.

Come on now.

JR.
    It's the "show discussion thread" that's what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooksmcgee
    I cant believe you guys wasted 8 pages chatting back and forth abotu everything that happened on the show. This isn't a chat room, it's a message board. Other people shouldn't have to wade through 50 1 line posts to find anything interesting.

Come on now.
    This is the "show discussion" thread. This is the thread that is active to discuss the show while it is being broadcast. We do this so that the west coast members know to stay out of this one thread so that they don't run across spoiler info before they get to watch the show. If you have a comment on the show as a whole, start a thread and members will follow.

No reply is necessary

Rex
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread