+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 5/29 show discussion*** spoilers

FORT Newbie

Brat

Rocco is nothing but a spoiled brat with an ego that is beyond description! If somebody did to my stuff what he did to Tony's I'd kick him all the way to New Jersey. Whatever happens to Rocco, he deserves.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    well ty wicked and prima....this has been an ordeal...

FORT Fan
    What kind of stupido would allow another season of looking like the most complete jerk? I liked rocco at the beginning of this season, but he has really shiown his butt this time.

FORT Fogey
    So it's over for tonight. I am so clueless, so thanks, you guys, for clarifying that there'll be one more episode of this crappy show.

I hope to see where the lawsuits are by the time they air the finale.

The one I feel bad for in all this is Mama. She's a nice lady, and I'm sure she didn't set out in life to raise such an @$$ of a son.

Poor Mama. She tries so hard and even worse, she's so bloody old! Poor Mama.

HI now there are people watching....cruella...this is going to be a long two hours...

I still have to pick up milk from the store and iron chef is on... see cooking as it is supposed to be....

FORT Fogey
    Goodnight everyone! Thanks for letting me vent my spleen to you all!

See you around for the finale when we finally put Psycho Dispirito to rest, once and for all.

May we never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER have to watch this loser again.

Night everyone....see you in a week....you know you have to...it will feel so good when its over.....

FORT Fan
    I usually watch this on the West coast two hours later, and it somehow seems less shocking after I have read the comments from the East coast first. This is brutal seeing it first.

FORT Fogey
    I realized why I hate Rocco so much. As an assistant cook at a summer camp one year, I had a Dining Hall Staff that I had underneath me in the chain of command. One of those people reminds me of Rocco. Always out talking to people, never doing his job. I didn't mind him as a person, but he would never get anything done. I had to yell at him three times to replace a garbage bag.

Later I saw him at Dairy Queen (he was working there, and I wasn't... as I wouldn't be caught dead working in another kitchen again) He was supposed to be out back working, but instead he was having a conversation with me, as his boss walked by, he said "I'm just having a conversation... I'll be back there in a little while"

Rocco totally reminds me of him.... and this guy that I'm talking about was 18 or 19 at the time, and acted like an 11 year old... How old is Rocco "Are those real?" DiSpirito?

He disgusts me in a way that no other person possibly could, and I hope his restaurant gets shut down, and then he can go to someone else's restaurant, and buy himself some champagne.

And can't he come up with any other adjectives other than "retarded"... Third grade called, they want their vocabulary back.

+ Reply to Thread