+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Episodes to air May 29 and June 5, per NBC

Final Episodes to air May 29 and June 5, per NBC

FINAL EPISODES OF NBC'S 'THE RESTAURANT' SLATED TO AIR MAY 29 AND JUNE 5

NEW YORK -- May 24, 2004 -- It's the last chance to dine at NBC's "The Restaurant" and to find out what happens to star chef Rocco DiSpirito and his famous eatery, "Rocco's 22nd". NBC will broadcast episodes 4&5 on Saturday, May 29 from 8pm-10pm ET and the series finale (episode 6) will air Saturday, June 5 from 8pm-9pm ET. Please see brief episodic descriptions below.

Episode 204 (May 29, 8pm-9pm ET):

WILL ROCCO RALLY AGAINST CO-OWNER JEFFREY? -- Unable to face the staff, chef Rocco DiSpirito slinks into the kitchen in the early morning hours hoping to find inspiration to renew his fight for the restaurant -- but Laurent's brutal call to arms reenergizes Rocco and drives him to confront co-owner Jeffrey Chodorow face to face. As they square off in front of a stunned staff and lunchtime crowd, Jeffrey's changes to the restaurant are literally happening behind Rocco's back. Irritated by his diminishing power, Rocco rebels and vents his frustrations on the staff and Jeffrey's representative -- and the ill will soon spreads like the wildfire that rages in the kitchen.

Episode 205 (May 29, 9pm-10pm ET):

STEAKS ARE HIGH -While Jeffrey and his Corporate Task Force meet to discuss giving Head Chef, Tony a raise, Rocco is plotting to fire Tony, and take his place. News of the firing soon spreads, leaving Jeffrey outraged. Afterwards, a humiliated Tony goes straight to Chodorow's office, where Jeffrey assures him he still has a job with China Grill Management. Meanwhile Rocco makes a brief, half-hearted attempt to take over the kitchen. It's only after General Manager, Laurent sits him down for a frank talk, that Rocco realizes the only way to save himself is to retake control and reclaim his restaurant.

Episode 206 (June 5, 8pm-9pm ET)***Series Finale:

JEFFERY CONTINUES HIS SEARCH FOR A NEW CHEF IN MIAMI -- meeting with a former prize fighter who can also cook the perfect meatball. While Jeffery is away, Rocco and Gavin continue to burn wood in the pizza oven. The following morning, a fire security guard is assigned to the kitchen to make sure no more wood is burned in the oven. Rocco is shocked when Gavin tells him that he doesn't want to take Tony's position as head chef and in fact he wants to quit the restaurant entirely. Rocco feels the only way out of his situation with Jeffery may be to find a new restaurant space and start completely over. Rocco and Jeffery come head to head in their final meeting. Jeffery gives Rocco two options, to buy Jeffery out of the business or to accept a check for several hundred thousand dollars and end his involvement completely with his dream restaurant. Rocco is left with a huge decision.

"The Restaurant" is executive produced by Reveille's Ben Silverman, Mark Burnett of Mark Burnett Productions, and Robert Riesenberg on behalf of Magna Global Entertainment.

:rolleyes At last, I can finally sleep at night.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Glad to hear we will at least be able to put this one to rest. I just hate unfinished business! What are the odds that NBC brings back Rocco next season? My guess is not a chance!

Great,
    I don't have to miss the snarkfest.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy
    Glad to hear we will at least be able to put this one to rest. I just hate unfinished business! What are the odds that NBC brings back Rocco next season? My guess is not a chance!
    I could only BE so lucky.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I'm just happy for queeny!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

cool can't wait for the finales

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I'm just happy for queeny!
    I'm happy for me too. and I'm glad I listened to John because I got to enjoy the fireworks in the park last night (Victoria Day)

+ Reply to Thread