+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you eaten at The Restaurant?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MOIXA
    I ate at the restaurant last week. I wasn't happy. They realy need to do something about the attitudes. It's not fun when your spending your hard earned cash.
    Ahhhh... what a mistake! Next time remember to spend some of the money that you didn't work so hard to earn. It'll be more fun, I promise. Silly you.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by daysee8
    THEY DON'T HAVE TO!!!!! You are supposed to use gloves when you handle food that either is not cooked, or after it is cooked. If you are handling food BEFORE it is cooked, such as the meatballs, you ARE NOT required to wear gloves. And in truth, in most every restaurant, food that is not cooked or has been cooked is often handled without gloves.
    Am I the only one who has eaten at Burger King? I have never seen one of them wear gloves. YUK.

FORT Regular
    It happens everywhere. In Mcdonalds, food is prepared by several people wearing no gloves (I used to work there). We just had to wash our hands.

Where I live, no one wears gloves around the grills, for obvious reasons. Maybe that's the reason you don't see them as much at fast food restaurants.

FORT Newbie
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give a review of Rocco's on 22nd...the real restaurant. What can I say but....the show doesn't do this place justice. The interior is beautiful. Even the Ladies' bathroom was fantastic. The service was equally as fantastic. My waiter was Bill. He is the guy who didn't know who Rocco was in episode 9. My friend and I also met Shane the floor manager. He and Bill were way hotter in person than on tv. As for the food...both my friend and I had the spaghetti and meatballs. It was delicious My friend and I decided to come back tomorrow.

Deidre

D will we get another review? Hope so! I'm envious. I really want to go to New York.

Andy's Girl, it sound that you enjoyed goint to Rocco's 22. Good for you. I would like to go to. How were the prices?

The menu and prices are on the official website. Yes, I know the question wasn't directed to me, just thought others may be interested to know the scoop.

Click logo, top of page to get there fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    The menu and prices are on the official website. Yes, I know the question wasn't directed to me, just thought others may be interested to know the scoop.

Click logo, top of page to get there fast.
    It doesn't matter. I thank you for the info!
    ______________________________ _____________________________

I'm surprised it isn't more. Maybe we should go before they raise the prices.

FORT Newbie

I Think They Need To Close

I ate at Rocco's 22 and there was no supervision. The employees acted like movie stars and the service was harible. I'm not much of a fan of the show but I had eaten at Rocco's other restaurant and enjoyed it, it's to bad Rocco has sold out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast