+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you eaten at The Restaurant?

FORT Newbie
    After seeing Rocco stick his fingers into someone's plate of food. I am a little nervous about dining at his restaurant. However, I have already made the reservations. I wonder if Rocco has decided to spend some time in his restaurant since filming has stopped. If so I can't wait to see him.

Deidre

I wouldn't worry so much about Rocco putting his fingers in your food as I would about the server's running their hands through their hair or scratching their nose and then handling your glasses and utensils.

At least if the food is piping hot, you have the chance of any bacteria being eliminated versus the the bacteria multiplying on the rim of your glass.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie
    Ewww...thanks for the visual :rolleyes. I will definitely keep my eyes out for any of the hair caressing. As matter of fact I noticed that you never see Rocco or Mama actually wash their hands.

Deidre

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy'sgirl
    Ewww...thanks for the visual :rolleyes. I will definitely keep my eyes out for any of the hair caressing. As matter of fact I noticed that you never see Rocco or Mama actually wash their hands.

Deidre
    Which REALLY says a lot, given that handwashing is usually so exciting to watch on TV ... and we all know that Mark Burnett NEVER edits out any detail of life. [ / sarcasm ]

FORT Newbie

I Ate At The Restaurant

I ate at the restaurant last week. I wasn't happy. They realy need to do something about the attitudes. It's not fun when your spending your hard earned cash.

Did you see Rocco there?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Livin' in the Boondocks! QueenKing's Avatar
    The question is does Rocco still own it? The previews from next week's show have Jeffrey in there with a new Head Chef. Hmmmmm....

After watching this show, I really have no desire to go there. Nothing about him impresses me. He's like a teenager sucking up his new-found fame. What a baby!
    This ain't the revolution. It is entertainment. --Aaron McGruder

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenKing
    The question is does Rocco still own it? The previews from next week's show have Jeffrey in there with a new Head Chef. Hmmmmm....

After watching this show, I really have no desire to go there. Nothing about him impresses me. He's like a teenager sucking up his new-found fame. What a baby!
    Nothing has been settled as to who owns it at this point. The lawsuit that has been filed on both sides will sever the relationship between Rocco and Jeffery. The courts will decide who gets the restaurant. It's a business divorce, and custody of the kid (restaurant) hasn't been decided.

FORT Newbie

I've been there...

Can't say I was all that impressed...Met Carrie (not impressed at all), and Uday (whatever) and of course Mama...She's a lovely woman with great PR skills. Rocco, surprise, surprise, was not around. Apparently off doing a piece for Vanity Fair. The meatballs WERE outstanding though. I would only recommned going if you're a fan of the show, otherwise I can name about a million other Italian restaurants in NYC that blow it away...Little Italy, anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by jenngoldbar
    Can't say I was all that impressed...Met Carrie (not impressed at all), and Uday (whatever) and of course Mama...She's a lovely woman with great PR skills. Rocco, surprise, surprise, was not around. Apparently off doing a piece for Vanity Fair. The meatballs WERE outstanding though. I would only recommned going if you're a fan of the show, otherwise I can name about a million other Italian restaurants in NYC that blow it away...Little Italy, anyone???
    You see thats the thing. This is not exactly a town that only has Crappy Italian food.

I can only think that the only reason that Rocco got this was because Mario Batali was busy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast