+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito

138 is twice as fun
    I love all the dumb bimbos who come to the restaruant trying to
    either hook up with Rocco or get on TV!!

Sarahkins
    After watching last night, I think I have now formed my own opinion of Rocco. I know why I could never work for him. He's just mean, he kind of storms and stalks through the restaurant anymore. I get the impression like he is going to bark at someone any minute for no good reason. I don't get along with people like that. I don't think he was like that at first. He was even short with that one table of regular customers (ladies). He was cool and casual with Lonn, so maybe it's just an occasional mood-swing type attitude. Also, I used to have a little "he's so cute and sexy" crush on Rocco but I am changing my mind on that too. What made him loveable or at least likeable was the fact that he seemed to be fun and approachable. I know if I were to meet him in person now, I would never approach him because what if he is in a mood? I'm way too good for him ha! I like reality stars who seem real, know what I mean? I can't believe he is coming across as a jerk when I liked him so much. I feel used.

FORT Newbie

looks like a Caravaggio

He's definitely not my cup of tea, but, he looks exactly like a Caravaggio.

My, God, the guy walked right out of a Renaissance painting.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Thanks Sunnyone! However, you could have warned me about that pic of David Gest.
    I got a real kick out of that sight. It amused me for an hour or so. If you really want to check out Farrah Fawcett's face and Courtney Love's breasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahkins
    My husband runs his own restaurant which was what got us into the show. I have a strange attraction to Rocco also, probably for similar reasons; I like to see my husband at work. One poster said before, and I agree, women like him! Especially us midwestern women. There is something about him that is irrisistable as nauseating as it might sound. Plus, I think some women like the jerk with forceful attitude routine. Lots of women like "bad boys". I could be totally offbase but look at the show. Look who is showing up at his restaurant and book signings? Am I totally offbase. I wonder what the true demographics are.
    I think he is sexy as all get out myself. So far I haven't seen him be mean to anyone - except for the phone call to Tony. (did I miss something?) I also didn't watch the last one, so maybe if I did, I wouldn't think he was so hot. Not sure of why the attraction on my part either- maybe his voice has a lot to do with it.

I was watching Bravo yesterday, and figured out who Rocco reminds me of...

Thom from Queer Eye
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I think Rocco is cute, but I don't like his personality and behavior about his own restaurant...now I'm confused lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders

Thom from Queer Eye
    Wow.

Please. Pretty please. Don't dis Thom like that!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Do Rocco?

Nah.

He could limit his cooking to my kitchen!
    DISCLAIMER, Y'ALL:

Since I recalled (and saw it in other threads as a reminder, too, ) Rocco COULDN'T cook anything in my kitchen unless I made sure I was there watching him so I could see him wash his hands and smack his hand the second I saw it headed toward my plate!

Just for clarification!

And no, I STILL wouldn't do him!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders

Thom from Queer Eye
    Hey now! Comparing Thom to Rocco is like comparing apples and oranges. Thom is hot, not arrogant, and seems like a gentle soul.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast