+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    He has sex appeal and charisma. When he acts like a jerk, he gets ugly to me too. There is no pass card from me on being rude and unreasonable.
    I totally agree with you...Rocco does have some appeal to me but no one, even Rocco, will have that same appeal if they're a jerk.

Andy'sgirl
    Hi Everyone,

I am newbie to the this forum. I read all of the comments regarding Rocco's sex appeal. I think he is really hot when he is smiling and being nice and charming. But when he is a jerk....I think he looks ugly. :phhht I can't believe that Rocco had plastic surgery. He was gorgeous before. Goes under the title of "What was he thinking" lol

Deidre

eldee
    scrappygirl and
    Andy's girl.

I have not idea why he got plastic surgery. Where was it first mentioned or writtened? Instead of going through surgery, maybe a few good night's sleep and less butter might have helped.

Sunnyone
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    scrappygirl and
    Andy's girl.

I have not idea why he got plastic surgery. Where was it first mentioned or writtened? Instead of going through surgery, maybe a few good night's sleep and less butter might have helped.
    In this thread on post #13 (I think- I just looked it up and forgot which one ) there is a link to Awful plastic surgery. You can look it up in there. I didn't see too dramatic a difference- maybe a little botox or something, but it could all be camera angels also.

Rocco doesn't appeal to me on any level.
    I don't find him physically attractive and his spoiled brat personality is a complete turnoff.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eldee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    In this thread on post #13 (I think- I just looked it up and forgot which one ) there is a link to Awful plastic surgery. .......
    Thanks Sunnyone! However, you could have warned me about that pic of David Gest.

Ugh, I see what you guys mean about the plastic surgery, he looked better before.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eldee
    I'm glad others think that he looked better before. Unless it's the angle, the after pic seems to have less "character" and as mentioned before, he needed a tan in that pic.

senrik
    After the second Episode, I think the name "Captain Douchebag" is very apropos.

Sarahkins
    My husband runs his own restaurant which was what got us into the show. I have a strange attraction to Rocco also, probably for similar reasons; I like to see my husband at work. One poster said before, and I agree, women like him! Especially us midwestern women. There is something about him that is irrisistable as nauseating as it might sound. Plus, I think some women like the jerk with forceful attitude routine. Lots of women like "bad boys". I could be totally offbase but look at the show. Look who is showing up at his restaurant and book signings? Am I totally offbase. I wonder what the true demographics are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast