+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito

He has sex appeal and charisma. When he acts like a jerk, he gets ugly to me too. There is no pass card from me on being rude and unreasonable.

Eh. I just don't see it. His looks alone seem okay, but for some reason, he seems awkward and twitchy to me. THat totally kills any appeal he might have held. I can see what others might see though. It just doesn't do it for me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    Okay, you can't imagine how stupid I feel typing that title and even wondering about this but:
    Does Rocco look like he's had a serious session at a Botox party? His face seems so strangely....balloon-like - it doesn't have any lines any more. And is totally immobile
    According to Awful Plastic Surgery, dude's had some work done. But I'd still do him.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

He's not out of this world handsome, but he is cute. I would do him, although he would have to not talk because that would totally ruin it for me.

Now head chef Tony is another story. In my opinion he oozes sex appeal plus he has the body type that is more to my liking.

Do Rocco?

Nah.

He could limit his cooking to my kitchen!

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I hestitate to post this lest it attract squealing teenage girls who will follow up with comments like, "Omigod, Rocco's 2 cute!!!!!!"
    But I'll take the risk.
    Almost every woman I talk to who watches The Restaurant lusts after Rocco.
    My 35-year-old sister, who has never been the type to go for guys just because of their looks, said last night: "I don't care if he's an asshole, I want to rip his clothes off. He's just so edible."
    The consensus is that beyond his celebrity, the chef-with-arrested-development has a sensual charm that draws women.
    And yeah, I'd do him.
    So what's everyone else's take? I'm I drawing from a skewed sample or does Rocco indeed have a certain something?
    Cute is not the word I'd use......
    The proper term (at least in my head) is 'Pretty'.
    and no, 'Pretty' is not a good thing to be for a guy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by daysee8
    Look wise, he's got a lot of appeal. But you throw in the personality, and he gets ugly fast.
    boy you hit the nail on the head.... his personality and his thinking that he is just gods gift to women really makes him ugly! i totaly understand that....otherwise , yes i do too see the appeal that he has...
    I am what I am, God has made me...What do I see when I look in the mirror?? I see me.......Clay

Even last season, before the facelift etc., I had heard that there was this totally hot chef guy opening a restaurant and it'll be all on tv and all. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like ... and when I saw him, I looked around for the REAL guy. Hot? Not to me. He looked (now that I've seen the show, still does) like a pouty mama's boy to me. Sometimes, looks are not deceiving. Not My Type. Ewwww.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Rocco was on The Tonight Show last night. He looks like he had his hair straightened, hair plugs or both. He did a "spit take" with some wine. It was dumb. It seemed like he was flirting with Jay a bit or he wants Jay to be his daddy

When commenting on the restaurant he said that he doesn't sign the checks so..... :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Even last season, before the facelift etc., I had heard that there was this totally hot chef guy opening a restaurant and it'll be all on tv and all. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like ... and when I saw him, I looked around for the REAL guy. Hot? Not to me. He looked (now that I've seen the show, still does) like a pouty mama's boy to me. Sometimes, looks are not deceiving. Not My Type. Ewwww.
    Ditto - Not my type at all - I mean my reaction to the thought of seeing him nude is revolting. Can't imagine a conversation with him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast