+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music from The Restaurant

FORT Newbie

Music from The Restaurant

Ok I've been trying to find this song to download for a week now. No, it's not the theme song it's a song I want to say played during the last few episodes when Mama got sick and Rocco is contemplating about the restaurant. It's playing before the Father comes in to bless the kitcehn. It's a slow piano song and if anyone knows the name of it or where I can get it please let me know! Thanks.

Dorts
    I don't have an answer for you but, perhaps I can make a suggestion. On www.bravotv.com they list their programming schedule. Perhaps you can tape that episode and slow down or stop the credits at the end. Hopefully you will find the song title you are looking for.

Good luck!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks Eldee, hopefully that'll work.

Unfireable union member
    While we're talking about music, I wonder if there's a place where I can get the lyrics to the theme song. The only lines I got were "down with me in Soho", and a line which sounded like "cooking for big Rocco".

I wondered why they had the line about Soho in the song, since 22nd Street is definitely not in Soho... but then it dawned upon me that the song was probably written and recorded very early on during the production process, when that site in Soho was presumed to be available and presumed to be where Rocco's would be.

+ Reply to Thread