+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New watcher/fan to the restaurant

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar

New watcher/fan to the restaurant

Well in Hong Kong, where I live, the local channels are as slow in getting TV channels as the Rocco needs to figure out all the piss going on between the waiters. I haven't seen him sort out all the piss between waiters.
    The last episode I saw was when the New York Daily food critics went to Rocco's and kept complaining the food was cold and the octopus was $25...

The perfect ending of the episode- What do they have to say about my restaurant? (Only problem is 1-3 million people would of read that paper before the show aired )

But at this point, I think Rocco's gonna get f***ed right up the a5$ now...

Unfireable union member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Boy
    . . . The last episode I saw was when the New York [Post] food critics went to Rocco's and kept complaining the food was cold . . . [The episode ended with Rocco wondering] What do they [the Post] have to say about my restaurant? (Only problem is 1-3 million people would of read that paper before the show aired )
    Whatever the readership of the New York Post is, yeah, technically it's true... but what was the lead time before the publication date and the air date? And how many people who read it would have remembered it?

Also, for the record, the "food critics" was not a food critic, but a columnist. If memory serves me write she (Linda Stasi is her name) described the food as "piping cold".

"Piping cold"? I'll stick with China Buffet in East Meadow, Long Island, NY, thank you very kindly.

+ Reply to Thread