+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Food Runner Alan also on a Queer Eye makeover?

Food Runner Alan also on a Queer Eye makeover?

Have been watching the show on Bravo. Would love to know if anyone noticed that Alan who was on Queer Eye was also a food runner on The Restaurant? Did Queer Eye know this? Is he still working at Rocco's? Feedback would be appreciated.

Yes, it is the same guy. Why would anyone need to know where he works? Is it against a rule?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Yes, it is the same guy. Why would anyone need to know where he works? Is it against a rule?
    I guess you don't understand that the point is he was depicted as a real estate mogul wanna be on Queer Eye and it was never mentioned that he was working at a job that happened to be another featured reality show - The Restaurant - and to many it looks like he passed himself off in a questionable manner. The sarcastic "is it against a rule" is not needed. If you didn't like my post, don't respond to it.

I got the point, but does that mean he is limited. I don't recall he said that he exclusively had one job. Plus, which show was filmed first?

Also, if you don't like my post, you can take your own advise and not respond. It was only a question and shouldn't be such a big deal. If anyone has problems with how a show interviews contestants, they can always write to that show. That is not a bad way for the public to get their opinion heard.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Cyberbelle...the answer to most of your questions is actually on the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Posts about Alan's episode and a seperate thread about his appearance on both shows..He really is a real estate developer...and a stand up comic...of sorts...who it would appear wanted publicity by being on both shows...

If the posts on Queer Eye are correct, the fact that he finds serving food after he drops it on the floor funny probably lead to his dismal by the quick to fire Rocco.....I saw him on two episodes of the Resturant and not the rest....pretty sure he is no longer there.....

+ Reply to Thread