+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The restaurant"...maybe a tv show?

FORT Newbie

"The restaurant"...maybe a tv show?

The ending made me want to see more. MAybe it can turn into a hour long tv drama show. what do u think give me a note.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by belle90
    The ending made me want to see more. MAybe it can turn into a hour long tv drama show. what do u think give me a note.
    If they made it into a scripted drama, and allowed the actors to ad lib a bit, it'd probably turn out being more real than what we got!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by daysee8
    If they made it into a scripted drama, and allowed the actors to ad lib a bit, it'd probably turn out being more real than what we got!
    or made it shot like in real life. Like the tv show nypd blue. With jittery cameras and such. It schould be on longer than like 8 times . Not like rocco said hed be back in a year. Yes scriped dram would be sweet.
    belle

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by isabella
    or made it shot like in real life. Like the tv show nypd blue. With jittery cameras and such. It schould be on longer than like 8 times . Not like rocco said hed be back in a year. Yes scriped dram would be sweet.
    Or like paradise hote make it a 4 times a week show. Real life like roccos. So many options to choose.
    belle

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by isabella
    Or like paradise hote make it a 4 times a week show. Real life like roccos. So many options to choose.
    Who wants to hear the whining and moaning that goes on FOUR times a week? Not me!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Who wants to hear the whining and moaning that goes on FOUR times a week? Not me!

I must say, I was disappointed with this show. Too much "unreality" in my book. I ended up not watching the final show, but will probably catch it on reruns.

+ Reply to Thread