+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8/24 Show Discussion **Spoiler Alert**

FORT Newbie
    Rocco telling Pete that it was Laurent's idea to move him to dishwasher was completely unprofessional and cowardly. He is the owner for God's sake. Even if it was Laurent's idea, he should have been showing a united front with his general manager. Dividing loyalties and making himself out to be the nice guy and Laurent the bad guy was really low. I had to wince in embarrasment and pain a lot over this episode. The kid was obnoxious. The only cute part was when Rocco grabbed the little sister and gave her a serving try when the kid traded her away. Rocco with the newly engaged couple and the table with the the birthday girl was painful too.

Firenze: you said lies, lies lies. Which part did you mean? Was it how they depicted Heather the bartender or something else?

heather sucks

Ugh

Am I the only one who wanted to just spit on heather the bartender when she took the drinks over? fake stuckup obnoxious little...excuse me. I hope somebody here knows that idiot and tells her what a nothing she is. God, I hope she's getting made fun of right now. "oooh, look, a baseball player." Moron. Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by heather sucks
    Am I the only one who wanted to just spit on heather the bartender when she took the drinks over? fake stuckup obnoxious little...excuse me. I hope somebody here knows that idiot and tells her what a nothing she is. God, I hope she's getting made fun of right now. "oooh, look, a baseball player." Moron. Loser.
    Welcome to the board Lauren!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789