+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/24 Show Discussion **Spoiler Alert**

FORT Newbie
    Here's the $64,000 question: The show is over, and 90 people are viewing this forum. How many of you are connected in some way to someone on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by firenze
    Here's the $64,000 question: The show is over, and 90 people are viewing this forum. How many of you are connected in some way to someone on the show?

and then it got reeeeeal quiet in here . . ..

Was it me or was this last show pretty much a big mess of random sketches (its pretty scary when a 10 year old has better style with the girls than Rockhead- and you knowwwwwwwww the groom to be wanted to say "well at least than you'd actually get to score with SOMEBODY" after Rooco's charming offer to sleep with the bride- that junked virtually everything from the first five shows. Well at least Pete's a damn fine dishwasher so he's got that fallback. A very strange ending to a pretty strange show.
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

I got a phone call during the show and missed about 10 minutes of it ...
    What did Pete do to get demoted to dishwasher?? Why didn't Gideon catch a ride out to the Hamptons with the CAMERA CREW!?!?! Or was he there and I didn't see him?
    I thought the previews said we were gonna see who stays and who goes ... didn't even mention it.
    How many of the actor-workers are staying on and working at the restaurant while there are no cameras? If new blonde girl was invited to the Hamptons, too bad they couldn't invite the ones that quit earlier since they had a hand in setting up Rocco's as well.
    mom2
    (firenze, are you an employee????)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I got a phone call during the show and missed about 10 minutes of it ...
    What did Pete do to get demoted to dishwasher?? Why didn't Gideon catch a ride out to the Hamptons with the CAMERA CREW!?!?! Or was he there and I didn't see him?
    I thought the previews said we were gonna see who stays and who goes ... didn't even mention it.
    How many of the actor-workers are staying on and working at the restaurant while there are no cameras? If new blonde girl was invited to the Hamptons, too bad they couldn't invite the ones that quit earlier since they had a hand in setting up Rocco's as well.
    mom2
    (firenze, are you an employee????)
    No thank God. I am related to one (who for various reasons will remain nameless) I figured my tone gave it away. no love lost between the me and Rocco!

FORT Newbie

Can Rocco be stopped

I just sit here with my mouth hanging open wondering how week after week after week Rocco DiSpirito just said the stupidist things. Especially to women.... just down right rude...I can't believe that the guy didn't haul off and hit him, or spit in his face for saying what he did to his fiance.... I wonder if he watches this show about his Restaurant, and cringes...I'm basically speachless...he gets away with it, because people think he's something special because he's a 'celebrity chef'... all he really is is an egotistical, arrogant, jerk... and so much of a womenizer, that I really question his manhood.... what i've learned is that most who act/talk like he has, are usually trying to over compensate for something the are trying to hide... just my observation... or, he could just be that much of a PIG.... make your own conclusions

A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar

You may be on to something....

Quote Originally Posted by srfcty12
    I just sit here with my mouth hanging open wondering how week after week after week Rocco DiSpirito just said the stupidist things. Especially to women.... just down right rude...I can't believe that the guy didn't haul off and hit him, or spit in his face for saying what he did to his fiance.... I wonder if he watches this show about his Restaurant, and cringes...I'm basically speachless...he gets away with it, because people think he's something special because he's a 'celebrity chef'... all he really is is an egotistical, arrogant, jerk... and so much of a womenizer, that I really question his manhood.... what i've learned is that most who act/talk like he has, are usually trying to over compensate for something the are trying to hide... just my observation... or, he could just be that much of a PIG.... make your own conclusions
    Rocco has something to compensate for??? You may be on to something here....Did you see how quickly he left the table when the group of women said that "rumor was that he was a brother underneath - you know down there...."

He turned very red and was out of that booth so fast.....Wonder who started that rumor?
    Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

hey what was with the spikey hair guy in the begging of the show..showing up in the end calling heather and then going out with lauren? plus that kid that kept on hitting on the waitress... i wanted to punch him in the face, but his little sister was cute also this is realli bugging me please someone tell me the answer to my question. Wasn't Carrie kissing Gideon? And in last weeks show wasn't Carrie making a move on Perry and then they were kissing and then in the end Carrie and Perry were kissing again? Am i confusing too girls?
    By the way, the ending sucked! But i'm still gonna go to Rocco's because he is cool!

It was the brunette Heather that was makeing the moves on Perry last week. And it was the blond Heather that was hitting on the spike haired guy and then dissing him when he called.

Oh! thanks... i thought i was going crazy. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread