+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Confused! Help ---> LAST EPISODE?

I'm Confused! Help ---> LAST EPISODE?

Hi Everyone!
    There has been a lot of talk that next weeks episode is that last episode! Can someone, anyone PLEASE explain to me how this can be! What kinda season is this? like 5 shows? Anyways please lemme know why its onli like 5 shows and why they aren't gonna show anymore shows... thanks ttyl! byez!

~Nikz

Quote Originally Posted by ngifto
    Hi Everyone!
    There has been a lot of talk that next weeks episode is that last episode! Can someone, anyone PLEASE explain to me how this can be! What kinda season is this? like 5 shows? Anyways please lemme know why its onli like 5 shows and why they aren't gonna show anymore shows... thanks ttyl! byez!

~Nikz
    There will be six episodes of the Restaurant. We have seen five so far, and the sixth will be shown this coming Sunday.

A lot of times, limited series will be slotted during the summer, just so you don't have to watch reruns all the time, and to try out new shows to see if they will get good ratings, or not.

It used to be, a long time ago, that some summer series became very successful full-time series.

The Smothers Brothers and Hee Haw are two shows that come to mind.

Boy Meets Boy only has six episodes too, so The Restaurant isn't the only one with a short season this year.

FORT Newbie
    i hope they show more
    i really wanna noe wat happens

+ Reply to Thread