+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: “Meatballs, Mutiny and Mayhem” - The Restaurant recap 8/17

FORT Regular
    I don't think it was Chris who told Perry to stop doing the grilling because he was messing it up. I think it was the head chef guy, Tom or Tony or something with a T. Then, the T guy was going to work the grill but Chris told him that he would take care of it and that he was trying to give Perry a chance. Or was it reversed? I sometimes can't tell who's talking.

Personally, I liked the fact (ok, loved it) that Rocco told the 3 off. I mean, what they said about the restaurant might have been true and everything, but seriously, it was way messed up that they would tell such a lie. Especially since they didn't care about working there anymore, why not just go in, say "this place stinks", get your check and leave? And I know that Rocco sounds kind of stupid when he told them off, but that's how it usually happens. You can never tell someone off without sounding like a dork trying to regain some dignity. That's why I never try =)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug
    I don't think it was Chris who told Perry to stop doing the grilling because he was messing it up. I think it was the head chef guy, Tom or Tony or something with a T. Then, the T guy was going to work the grill but Chris told him that he would take care of it and that he was trying to give Perry a chance. Or was it reversed? I sometimes can't tell who's talking.
    You're right, ladybug, it was Tony. Sometimes it's hard for me to focus on the action, take notes and try to jot down the right names.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567