+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: “Meatballs, Mutiny and Mayhem” - The Restaurant recap 8/17

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    The comics are told there are 1200 people out front and we see Pete with a killer opening that goes something like this: “What’s up, dawg?” “What’s up, girls?” “I want to marry all of you, you’re so hot, let’s all go to Utah, we can make it happen” or some such drivel. If you thought that was bad, you’d better bail now, because it gets much much worse. Showing not one ounce of sensitivity or knowledge of his audience he tells them that the coolest thing about terrorist bombings is that when they claim responsibility it’s like a “shout out,” kinda like “hip hop.” The New Yorkers are not amused. Hmmm, I wonder why. This jerk is unbelievable.
    Ok, so it wasn't the Tylenol PM that I had just swallowed? Pete actually made a positive terrorist joke in NEW YORK? Wow, what an idiot! Great recap as usual CaliGirl.
    Last edited by ohiomobprincess; 08-18-2003 at 03:43 PM.

FORT Newbie

Caligirl can write!

Caligirl must not have been educated in California, unless it was at a private school. This girl can actually write and spell! Thanks for the recap. Watched Discovery's Nefertiti last night, and it was so interesting, I forgot all about The Restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    missed this because my husband (darn him anyway) wanted to finish watching Storm of the Century instead...great recap as usual caligirl but why watch anyway, Topher wasn't on.
    I feel sorry for you,Storm of the century has
    to be the worse peice of crappp....EVER put on TV.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

FORT Newbie

cool

i missed the show. great reply. i m new tot he thread but i am huge rocco and the restarant fan. ROCCO IS HOTT!! he can annoying sometimes.

FORT Newbie
    does anyone noe if i can download the restaurant and watch on the computer. i tried it on kazaa and it doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by roccolover
    does anyone noe if i can download the restaurant and watch on the computer. i tried it on kazaa and it doesnt work.
    i dont noe if u can download it off of kazaa or not, but u can wach it on the Bravo netwukr startign on Sepember 16. John posted the info. on another thread.

FORT Fogey
    Hey everybody!

Thank you so much for your responses to my recap. I liked all of them.

Flower posted:Caligirl must not have been educated in California, unless it was at a private school. This girl can actually write and spell! Thanks for the recap. Watched Discovery's Nefertiti last night, and it was so interesting, I forgot all about The Restaurant
    You completely crack me up! Thanks for the compliment, but my (public) education took place in New York City AND Los Angeles, CA. Bi-coastal blame can be bestowed on both places.

Thanks and a special shoutout goes to: DD, mimi, fluff, ohiomobprincess (I love that name), nlmcp, senrik (glad to see you here, LCS buddy), genericwife, Unklescott, Munchkin, Leo, waypast and ahem, roccolover.
    Last edited by CaliGirl; 08-18-2003 at 06:36 PM.

FORT Newbie
    CaliGirl: Thanks for the recap, as always

Just an FYI though. Ripert and Bourdin both have very famous restaurants and are considered a couple of the best chefs anywhere. Of course, you probably have to be a food geek to know that.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by marella
    CaliGirl: Thanks for the recap, as always

Just an FYI though. Ripert and Bourdin both have very famous restaurants and are considered a couple of the best chefs anywhere. Of course, you probably have to be a food geek to know that.
    Thanks for filling me in marella!

Now I can be a food geek too.

FORT Newbie
    great recap....i had to go to bed halfway through the episode last night because i started a new job today, but i wasn't too bummed about it, because i knew that when i got back today i would have a fantastically funny recap waiting for me.....you rock!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast