+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Lola

FORT Fanatic

Questions for Lola

Hi Lola,

Congrats on the Vespa. You did the right thing, girl! Enjoy it.

I have a question about (of all things!) Rocco's watch. The one he's shown wearing all the time, with the wide leather band. I would really like to get one like that for my boyfriend, and haven't seen any quite like it around. Would you hapen to know who (what designer or brand) makes it? I would really appreciate it if you get a chance to find out. Thanks so much!! It's crazy the little things we pick up on, right?

Caligirl, are you really coming out with a book?

ayatollah of rocknrolla
    I'll see what I can do. A little artful dodger type grifting?? A sexy bump into Rocco and slip it off his wrist?? and then take it to my fence and see if he can find a reasonable copy! and get it back in time before Rocco notices his watch is gone when he gets into Mama' Meatballs??
    or maybe..I'll just ask him?!
    rest assured. I'm on it.

[QUOTE=Night Owl]Hi Lola,

Congrats on the Vespa. You did the right thing, girl! Enjoy it.

I have a question about (of all things!) Rocco's watch. The one he's shown wearing all the time, with the wide leather band. I would really like to get one like that for my boyfriend, and haven't seen any quite like it around. Would you hapen to know who (what designer or brand) makes it? I would really appreciate it if you get a chance to find out. Thanks so much!! It's crazy the little things we pick up on, right?
    spill the wine. dig that girl. www.misslolabelle.com

FORT Newbie

The Watch

My brother has a watch very similar to the wide-band one Rocco wears. He got it at fossil.

HTH,
    Jessica.

FORT Newbie
    Hey Lola. I took a look at your website. You seem to be having a lot of fun writing it and I had a lot reading it. I may have missed it, but I didn't notice you saying if you still work at Rocco's or not. Are you still there?

FORT Fanatic
    Lola,

Thank you Sweetie! I'll look forward to hearing from you when you get around to finding out!

NOw that the whole thing is over, can you tell us the real deal behind the Vespa, Ms.Lolabelle?

Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    NOw that the whole thing is over, can you tell us the real deal behind the Vespa, Ms.Lolabelle?
    I know. Inquiring minds want to know. I'm such a gossip hound. I've been waiting for the end of the show to find out. This morning before my shower, I pulled up Ms. Lola's website to see if she'd dished the dirt yet. I was so disappointed not to see it there yet.

FORT Not-So Newbie
    Her recap this week was very brief. Strangely so. For someone who seemed very able to dish it out with the best of them it seems odd that now that it is over she has nothing to say.

ayatollah of rocknrolla

disclaimers and disclosures...

hey ya'll. I know you're feeling jipped. Half of me is ready to tear ass and throw down all the background info-The other is wondering what I'm legally allowed to say -now that there's a chance that they may be introducing another season at Rocco's. (Bravo or NBC). I don't how I'm legally bound. It wouldn't be prudent to get sued by the powers that be. I'll find out this week. Sorry for the cliffhanger. I'll get back to ya.
    spill the wine. dig that girl. www.misslolabelle.com

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcm
    Her recap this week was very brief. Strangely so. For someone who seemed very able to dish it out with the best of them it seems odd that now that it is over she has nothing to say.
    Who are you referring to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast