+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: “When Darkness Falls” - The Restaurant recap 8/10

nooooooo Topher is gone?

crap I go out of town and all my shows get messed up...Topher come back!!!!!

Great recap, I'm sure it was clearer and better then watching the show
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    nooooooo Topher is gone?

crap I go out of town and all my shows get messed up...Topher come back!!!!!

Great recap, I'm sure it was clearer and better then watching the show
    Glad to have you back, I feel like you and I go back a long way. Two shows (FLOM and TR) at least!

I'm not sure that Topher won't be induced to return on next week's show, nlmcp. God knows, they need some surprise twist, although the "exorcism" this past week was pretty damn hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    ..... the "exorcism" this past week was pretty damn hilarious.
    When I bought my first house in Cleveland our priest did a "drive by" blessing of the premises before we moved in. Ended up getting a divorce. I wonder if he had the correct address?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    When I bought my first house in Cleveland our priest did a "drive by" blessing of the premises before we moved in. Ended up getting a divorce. I wonder if he had the correct address?
    HA HA HA That is funny, or is it?

What does this portend for Rocco's restaurant? Read my interview with Uzay Tumer, he says the restaurant is flourishing so maybe the good padre's blessings did the trick.

When Rocco was saying "we need to do SOMETHING", I was yelling at the tv "Try taking a people-skills class, not bringing in your local priest!"

I'm sure that the cameras leaving have a lot to do with things settling down. Not only do the cameras turn all the customers into instant celebs, I can't even imagine how hard it had to be for the staff working around all that TV equipment. I certainly wouldn't want that going on in my restaurant. I had a major confrontation with one of my cooks yesterday and after it was over I just thought "Thank God this isn't Reality TV."

Shouldn't Gabriel qualify for workman's comp?? It happened in the restaurant, so I thought he'd be collecting that while he was out.
    mom2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345