+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: “When Darkness Falls” - The Restaurant recap 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Could Gideon's broken arm switch have been a "mirror image?" Is that possible?
    I kinda wondered that myself. Wouldn't be a bad move for NBC to keep the drama going by keeping us guessing.

ayatollah of rocknrolla

The unbearable lightness of darkness

An astute re-cap CaliGirl. I am continually amazed at the flava you provide when rehashing the show. AND I've enjoyed peeking in on y'all to hear your gripes and opinions. Just want to say that it was certainly a mind @!$% being on the show and I'm laughing all the way to the next bar stool. If youz guys have any specific questions-I'll be happy to answer them. Feel free to crucify me for accepting the Vespa. But keep in mind that there's always more to the story...
    I am filled with just the right amount of smugness and self-deprecation as I slyly mention that I am on board with the new trend for us reality hacks, our own website...a definite and just cause for mockery.
    But Hey...Go down flailing in a blaze of righteousness, right?
    Keep giving us hell!
    xo
    Sincerely,
    Lola da big mouth-(a girl who owns her own megaphone.)
    spill the wine. dig that girl. www.misslolabelle.com

Great recap Caligirl! This show almost makes it easy for you doesn't it. I was thinking "You have got to be kidding me!" when they brought the priest in. A priest blessing a bar and meatballs. I've seen it all now.
    I'm going to miss Topher.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by misslolabelle
    An astute re-cap CaliGirl. I am continually amazed at the flava you provide when rehashing the show. AND I've enjoyed peeking in on y'all to hear your gripes and opinions. Just want to say that it was certainly a mind @!$% being on the show and I'm laughing all the way to the next bar stool. If youz guys have any specific questions-I'll be happy to answer them. Feel free to crucify me for accepting the Vespa. But keep in mind that there's always more to the story...
    I am filled with just the right amount of smugness and self-deprecation as I slyly mention that I am on board with the new trend for us reality hacks, our own website...a definite and just cause for mockery.
    But Hey...Go down flailing in a blaze of righteousness, right?
    Keep giving us hell!
    xo
    Sincerely,
    Lola da big mouth-(a girl who owns her own megaphone.)
    Thanks Lola, you finally got the time you deserved, girl!

I enjoyed writing about you and frankly, I don't know how the hell you could put up with all the crap.

Thanks for the good words.

Great re-cap Cali-Girl! Once again, you had me .

I do have one question. Was it just me or was that whole Rocco narration a new thing? Maybe I didn't pay very close attention to the other episodes that I saw, but I don't remember any narration from him on what the vibe was. Hmmm...weird.

You've done it again CaliGirl. Fantastic recap!!! This show just keeps on getting better and better. I'm glad many of you have mentioned the lack of sanitary conditions in the kitchen. I thought things would get better, but the nastiness just continues. I wonder if anyone from the Health Inspectors office is watching the show. I wanted to try Rocco's restaurant, but after watching what goes on IN FRONT of the camera, I've changed my mind.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisette
    Great re-cap Cali-Girl! Once again, you had me .

I do have one question. Was it just me or was that whole Rocco narration a new thing? Maybe I didn't pay very close attention to the other episodes that I saw, but I don't remember any narration from him on what the vibe was. Hmmm...weird.
    Thanks, Alisette. Actually, Rocco has been the narrator for all the shows since the first one where he tells us all about his "dream."

My thanks also to MissLola, Can'tGetNuf (my old pal from another board), Ohiomobprincess and Tracker for your comments.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks CaliGirl. Great Job. I watch the show and then read your recap for your great comments. They crack me up.

I don't know on the reverse editing thing. I thought that sort of thing would move Gideon. Like from standing on one side to the other, but not his arm. I don't know. My head hurts.

Nice job CG. I watch the show on Sunday night and am late for work on Monday reading your re-cap.
    *Must not sign on to the FORT on Monday mornings. Go to work.*

FORT addict
    awesome review, as always CaliGirl! =)
    <3 Greta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast