+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant 8/10 Show Discussion Thread - *Spoilers*

Next morning.

Perry (line chef): on the street, says he friends are laughing at him about having gone to work for Rocco.

Gideon: Gets a call, still in a sling. Is asked to come to work in a suit. He's excited, they are going to give him something to do. We see him dress and arrive ... deja vu?

Am I missing something? Rocco sends Gideon home again, saying a restaurant should be a happy place, didn't want Gideon's sling to bring down the spirits of the guests....

Didn't this happen last week?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Next morning.

Perry (line chef): on the street, says he friends are laughing at him about having gone to work for Rocco.
    Instead of laughter, I think a good shot to the head is in order.

Gideon: Gets a call, still in a sling. Is asked to come to work in a suit. He's excited, they are going to give him something to do. We see him dress and arrive ... deja vu?
    Ah, yes. They shall have him coat check. No. Um, be a runner! No. Um, work in the basement! No. Um......AH HA!!!!! THEY NEED TO RESHOOT HIS FALL AGAIN!!!!!!!! Feh.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Laurent and Rocco call in the staff for a vent session.

Topher beings - we're feeling a negative vibe. Want to feel the joy of the initial days.

They expected that rubber mats would have been put down after gideon fell. Several complain that they have fallen on the slick floors ...

Am I missing something? Rocco sends Gideon home again, saying a restaurant should be a happy place, didn't want Gideon's sling to bring down the spirits of the guests....

Didn't this happen last week?
    Well. In an effort to be kind to my fellow man and his misfortune, I won't laugh at this. Oh, wait. I'm ONLINE! Hence, you can not see me laughing and shuddering with tears rolling down my face over how gleefully SCREWED UP THIS IS!

~*~ Maji *~

Rocco listens to the complaints ... doesn't really respond.

Lola has quit. Laurent tells Rocco that everything staff has said in meeting is true. IT is his responsibility. Laurent says he thinks he should quit, because he is not doing his job well.

Rocco: Is that what the french do, they make mistakes and they quit?

Laurent and Rocco call in the staff for a vent session.

Topher beings - we're feeling a negative vibe. Want to feel the joy of the initial days.

They expected that rubber mats would have been put down after gideon fell. Several complain that they have fallen on the slick floors ...
    But the major question is.....WHAT is on the floors making them so slick? Twenty bucks says some network lackey is running around with dishsoap in an effort to boost the ratings.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    But the major question is.....WHAT is on the floors making them so slick? Twenty bucks says some network lackey is running around with dishsoap in an effort to boost the ratings.
    Rocco's hair gel?

Ah boy, now more of those lovely "Twins!" coors commercials.

Topher. Honey. When Rocco called you an F-up in front of an entire table full of your friends, that wasn't a vibration you felt. It was a full on earthquake of WAKE THE HELL UP!
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread